Chapter 05

Stephanies Pov
I wake up the next morning cuddled next to Steven. I try and get up but he pulls me back down gently.

"Goodmorning." He says, in his, I have to admit, really sexy morning voice.

"Goodmorning." I say back.

I try and get up once again, but he pulls me back down again.

I giggle, "Steven!"

"Yes?" He says.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I say.

"Oh. Can I have a morning kiss?" He asks.

I giggle more, "Sure."

I peck his lips. Then turn and go to the upstairs bathroom so I can brush my teeth too. When I get back out Stevens asleep again... I think. So I walk over to him and sit on his chest.

"Steeeveennnn." I say, quietly.

No response. I wonder if he's ticklish.

I tickle him under his armpits and he instantly wakes up and starts giggling.

"Stop, stop!" He yells.

He pushes me over on to the couch, tickling me now.

"You want to play that game huh?" He says.

I burst out laughing.

The doorbell rings.

Steven gets off of me and walks to the door. I stay there while he sees who it is.

"Steph I will be right back!" He yells.

"Ok..." I yell back.

I hear two pairs of footsteps go up the stairs. So I turn on the tv and turn on Jane the Virgin...

Stevens Pov
Naraly randomly showed up at my house with only some shorts and a coat on. She had tears in her eyes and her hair was messy. I know why she was here... I know what she wanted.

I don't want her anymore but she is so good in bed so I just let her in... Once we got upstairs I lock the door as she takes of her coat, showing her boobs. I looked at her body, biting my lip. She lays down on the bed, and waits for me to slip on a condom.

I think about Stephanie the whole time I get undressed. I love her, not Naraly. I want her, not Naraly. But Naraly needs someone right now. I get on top of her and pull of her shorts.

Her feet wrap around my body as I stick my dick inside of her. She moans loudly.

"Sh!" I say.

I go in and out. Faster each time. I grab her hips, pushing her more on me. I grab her and hold her by her hips. My dick still inside her, I bounce her up and down.

I then set her down and get on the bed.
She gets on top of me and sits on my dick. I grab her by her hips, and she bounces up and down again...

She then gets on her hands and knees and immediately starts sucking.

I hear someone come up the stairs.

"Naraly..." I say quietly.

She keeps going.

The door of my room creaks open.

"Steven?" I hear Stephanie's angel like voice.

Fuck.