Chapter 08

Stephanies Pov

After I get out of the shower, I slip on some Calvin Klein shorts and a big t-shirt. I leave my hair alone.

Im so tired because I barely got any sleep last night because of what happened...

I throw myself onto the bed hearing the doorbell ring.

"Krystal?!" I hear Steven say from downstairs.

I get up and run over to the ledge and look over, seeing Steven hugging this girl.

"I haven't seen you in... 8 years!" She says.

"Yeah, wow.." He says.

"But guess what?! I've moved a couple houses down from here!"

"Oh nice! We should get together sometimes... Oh im throwing a party here later, you should come!" He says.

Party?

"Yeah definitely! Do you still have the same number?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am." He nods.

I walk downstairs, standing next to Steven, but far away from him.

"Oh hey!.. Im Krystal!" Krystal says, holding out her hand, smiling.

"Im Stephanie." I say back, smiling.

Shes nice.

"Well I've got to get going. I'll see y'all later at the party! Nice meeting you Stephanie!" She waves at us while turning around.

Steven closes the door behind her. I look at Steven and then walk away. He grabs my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I yell.

"Steph I'm sorry.." He says back.

"A sorry won't ever make up what you did. You killed two people!" I yell, through gritted teeth.

"I-I"

"You-you what?! You-your sorry. Well I'm never going to forgive you!" I say, walking away.

He grabs me again, more aggressively.

"You will forgive me one day. And tonight you will have fun even if you have to pretend!" He says, in my face.

"Im sorry." He says again.

I keep looking into his eyes.

He looks away first.

Ha, I won that.

"Okay." I say.

Confusion grows on his face.

"Okay?" He asks.

"Mhm." I peck him on the lips, and finally walk away.

I walk into the kitchen, smirking.

I can't wait for tonight...

I start making some waffles since its only 10 am. Steven later comes into the kitchen and wraps his arms around me from behind. I tense up for a second, then relax.