Chapter one The gangleaders kitten

A/N; dear readers 

I would like to inform you that this is a werewolf story so just a reminder if it seems teen fictions it's not. I think that makes sense I'm sorry if it doesn't but this book is a werewolf story ...so yea.

Julie's POV

I had just moved from California to North Carolina for a new start. Back at California everyone was treated terribly, even I was treated terribly. Especially when...my ex boyfriend cheated on me.

I sighed and looked down at my phone. I keep forgetting to remove my background of me and him on our first date, "Please Julie! I love you sooooo much..I'm such a jackass and I shouldn't have gone to that party! " is what he said the last day I was in California. He was literally crying.

I roll my eyes at the thought and sigh once more. " Julie! Can you come help?" My mother yelled for me. She had dark brown hair with brown eyes. I had the same kind of hair but with blue eyes from my dad.

My parents had divorced a month ago because they felt like they weren't right for each other anymore. I still love him and can go see him back in Cali whenever I want, but just not now.

The new house that I live in is pretty huge, a two story house to be exact. And I'm in love with it. " here just leave my stuff near the stairs please. " I yelled so my mom could hear me.

"Ok!" She yelled back. My mom said I get to chose which room I get since I'm the one with all the emotions and problems right now.

I went to the farther room down the hall. It was HUGE, it was big enough for me to put my closet, dressers and mirror plus my king sized bed. Which was all here because of the movers btw.

I set down my stuff in the room and begin to unpack. I first got up and opened the curtains. They were long and curvy curtains, pretty fancy.

When I opened the curtain I saw someone in the house beside me it was a guy, and a hot guy. " shut...up Julie you've had enough with boys...." I looked back up at him, he wasn't looking because he was changing into some jeans and a sweatshirt.

I could see his six pack and man I almost fainted. And the v line, I'm in heaven. " I gotta stop thinking about that stuff and get back to work." I walk back to my stuff and begin unpacking.

************************

I had finished unpacking so I sat on my bed. I had a sensation that  someone was looking at me. So I turned around and saw that guy from earlier. He was smirking at me and taking off his clothes.

I began to turn red then ran over to my curtain and closed it. I started to breathe fast. " o.m.g " I could feel heat go up to my cheeks.

I looked at the time, it was 10:30. I cursed under my breathe and went to change into my sleep wear. I just wore a sports bra and shorts. Basic I know.

I went to my bed and turned off my lamp. I was super relieved that I was in my own bed than an airplane seat.

************************

The next day.

I woke up to my alarm going off. Getting up I grabbed some skinny jeans and a sweater.