Two sides to every Story

Thank you for all the reads.

Please comment. I would love to hear your thoughts about the story.

Please vote, comment and follow.

Please show me some support.

Chloe x

Chapter 19

The Chairman was sat in his office. He had a grim look on his face. Opposite him were the man and woman. They looked nervous. No more than that, they looked frightened.

“How the hell could they get away? They have been gone six months. We need to find them now. We cannot fail and the greater forces behind this are not happy. You are my two most trusted employees but you have now failed me. I cannot accept failure. I’m sorry Miss Smith but it is time for you to leave,” The Chairman spoke, with not one ounce of emotion in it.

The woman went pale. Her face broke out into a look of horror. She stood up quickly looking around as if to look for an escape. Considering they were in the Shard, there was no other way out. The door to the office opened and in walked these two security guards. They grabbed hold of her. Gripping tightly on to her arms. She screamed before a hand covered her mouth.

“Deal with her. Just don’t make a mess,” The Chairman ordered.

The woman was dragged out of the room as the first few tears began to fall. She no longer fought back. There was no hope. She was never seen again until her body was found washed ashore on the edge of the Thames with a bullet wound in the centre of her forehead.

“Mr Cantrell, as you can see I will not take failure again. Send out the three of them to find them. I don’t care if Alex and Alec are brought back dead or alive. Finish it,” the Chairman ordered.

The man nodded his head and left the room. The Chairman stood up and looked out of the window over London. He finally showed how scared he was when he was alone in that room…

In the middle of Manchester, in a secured facility there was a boardroom. Around the oval shaped table sat ten people. Two of them were kids, they were both boys. You could obviously tell they were brothers. One looked about two years old than other. They both had dark blonde hair, the youngest had it in a spiky style while the oldest had it in a messy style. They were both listening intently to the conversation.

“It has been confirmed. These two kids are the two we are looking for. They are said to be the most powerful. We need to find them and soon. The girl is called Alexandria Burton and the boy is called Alec Fletcher. We do not know these abilities but they have been on the run. We now realise the others are after them too. They have escaped multiple times from these people. These that are after them have been using the police to do their work. It is critical they do not fall in to enemy hands,” The woman at the top of table explained.

There were whispers circulating around the room. The two brothers looked hopeful.

“How do we know it is these people?” A Chinese man said, in a thick Chinese accent.

“Because of this,” The woman said.