Part 29~Cam's ignoring me?

*Monday Morning*
Haley's pov: I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Monday mornings were the worst. It's a brand new week. I haven't seen Cameron yesterday but I did see him Saturday.

I started changing my outfit and brushing my hair. I brushed my teeth and put on some mascara. I sprayed some perfume and put on some deodorant. I grabbed my grey vans and walked downstairs. I made some toast and quickly ate it while waiting for Cameron. I tied my vans and grabbed my book bag.

We have like a month left of school until the seniors graduate. What's going to happen after high school? Will Cameron break his promise? While all of these thoughts were running through my mind I heard a car honk. I stood up and walked outside but turned around to quickly lock my front door. I turned back around and walked to Cameron's car. I opened it and he smiled at me.

"You look gorgeous." He said to me.

I returned the smile and said "thank you."

He tapped on his steering wheel to the beat of the music. He also moved his head a little bit. I couldn't help but watch his every move. The way his long skinny pointer finger would tap on the black steering wheel.

The way his head would move back and forth and he would look out his window.

The way he would lick his gorgeous plump lips.

Just the way he was driving turned me on.

"Whatcha staring at babe?" Cameron said glancing at me while pulling his sunglasses down a little bit. I giggled.

"Just a boy who is in love with this song." I shrugged.

"It is a good song." He smiled.

God he's so gorgeous. He smiled again.

"Why thank you babe. I should be telling you that though!" My mouth dropped.

Did I just say that out loud!? He laughed.

"Yes you did. And you said that out loud." I face palmed myself and shook my head.

He laughed and said "it's fine babe. Look we're at school."

"Greaaaaaat." I said stretching the sound of the a.

"Come on." Cameron said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the main doors. He opened it for me and we walked to our lockers. His locker was one of the first ones when you turned down the senior hallway. Mine was one of the middle ones. I unlocked it and bent down to pick up my books.

I hung up my book bag. I ran my fingers through my hair and then grabbed my phone and shut my locker. I locked my locker and turned towards Cameron's locker. There I saw that he was talking to serenity. She glanced at me and smirked. I decided to just leave.

You can't make people change. Some people don't and won't change.

I walked to my first hour and sat down in the back once again. I saw Cameron walk in and he looked pissed. He slammed his books on the desk and sat down fast. I flinched as he did that.

Serenity came in and she had a smirk plastered on her fake face. She looked at me then sat down by Cameron. She went to touch Cameron's hair but he grabbed her hand and set it down by her.

I tapped on Cameron's shoulder and he didn't even turn around. I slumped in my chair more.

What did I do now?

*Lunch time*
I was looking around for Cameron but I couldn't seem to find him. Shoot! If I can't find him then I'll have to sit by myself... Many people were pointing at me and laughing. I quickly sat down at an open table and tapped my foot.

I did see Nash and all of them at their table but I don't know. I feel safer when I'm with Cameron. I don't trust anyone except Cameron. I began to eat my food when I heard someone behind me.

I looked behind me and there was cam. "Cam?" I said. He still looked pissed. He glanced at me, then glared at me.

I quickly looked down. I hated and I was scared of this side of Cameron. What's wrong with him? What happened?

I threw away my food and walked to my next hour. I sat down and grabbed my homework.

*After school*
I gathered everything and slowly walked to the entrance. This entire day Cameron ignored me or glared at me. I brought my bookbag higher on my shoulders. I sat on one of the benches outside of the school and waited for Cameron.

I saw him come out and I quickly got up. He was walking very fast so I had to like jog behind him. "Cam?" He didn't do anything. "Cam? What's wrong?" I said as he got in the car.

He slammed the door and started the car. I got in and looked at him.

"What did I do?" I asked him fiddling with my thumbs.

He looked at me and his eyes softened. He opened his mouth but no words came out. Instead I grabbed his hand and kissed his hand.

"I'm sorry." He said to me. I nodded and intertwined my fingers with his hand and rested them in my lap.

"I don't know why I did what I did today. I ignored you for no reason." I nodded.

"It was all stupid serenity's fault. She pissed me off so much." I nodded in agreement.

"I-I don't know why I ignored you. I'm so sorry." He said with his voice cracking.

"It's okay Cameron." I said lightly smiling. He squeezed my hand and then brought it up to his plump lips and kissed it. I smiled and rested our hands back in my lap.