Part 7~Swimming

Haley's pov: I woke up to Sierra gently shaking me.

"Haley, get your swimsuit on! We're going swimming!"

I nodded and got up. I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my swimsuit (in the media) I grabbed a beach towel and wrapped it around my body and walked upstairs.

"Ready!" Sierra said grabbing my arm making the towel fall.

I let go and quickly picked it up wrapping it back around my body.

"Wow you are so skinny! You don't need that towel!" Sierra said and I just said "yes I do."

She shrugged and walked outside and I followed her. I sat down on the bench as my mom and Emma and Cameron's moms were laying out in the sun.

Emma, Cameron, and Michael were in the water and Sierra was running towards the water. She stopped and yelled for me telling me to come with her.

I shook my head and yelled back saying "I'm fine here."

"Okay." She said running into the water. I looked at our moms talking and laughing. No one knows about Cameron bullying me.

My mom turned to me taking off her sunglasses and saying "Haley, why aren't you in the water?"

"I just don't want to swim."

"Well then at least get a tan!" She said and I shook my head.

""I think I'm going to go inside."

"But Haley. We came here to enjoy ourselves. Anyway we are going on a boat ride. Care to join us?"

"Not today mom."

"Haley..."

"I'm sorry." I said and walked inside. I put my towel on the counter and I went to the kitchen and grabbed some goldfish.

When I turned around I came face to face with...