Part 14~Whats wrong?

Haley's pov: "Hey where are you going? We didn't finish our movie!" He laughed.

"Do you think this is a game?"

He gave me a confused face and said "what?"

I shook my head and mumbled "I should've known."

"Should've known what?"

"That you were going to do this. You will always be the same. I'm sorry that I'm so clingy and annoying. I never had an actual friend and I thought you were my friend but I guess not. I also didn't have a choice to come or not. I knew liking you was going to be a mistake.." I said shaking my head and walking around him.

"You read my text messages?"

"Every single one of them. Yes I'm sorry for reading them but I'm glad I did. I'm glad I found them when I did otherwise I would have fell more in love with you and now I have a reason not to. So thank you."

"Haley I didn't mean all of that. I swear. I was going to tell him but I want to wait till we are face to face. I'm so sorry. I mean it."

"That's what you always say." I said rolling my eyes and walking downstairs.

I laid down on my bed and watched Michael play on his DS across the room. He was so into it because he would turn his DS when he was turning and his tongue was out.

I smiled and went on my phone just to be texted by Cameron "I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean for this to happen"

"please come upstairs"

"i really like you Haley... A lot."

"I swear I didn't mean any of that."

I texted back and said "you stepped over the line."

"I know please god I'm so sorry. I'm crying right now and omg I feel terrible. Absolutely horrible. I can't think straight and I'm losing it. Seriously Haley I'm so so so sorry"

"I'm sorry Cameron. I'll talk to you later." And with that I locked my phone and watched YouTube videos.