Part 17~You're cute

Haley's pov: "Hi." I said and he laughed.

"Hey." I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're cute." Cam said to me smiling. I looked down, blushed and shook my head. I let go around his neck and was gonna back up but cam brought me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he did the same.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Go for it." He leaned down and kissed me. I instantly kissed back and quickly slipped my tongue in his mouth.

He let go and said "woah, taking things fast I see." He raised his eyebrows up and down and smirked.

"Stop!" I said laughing and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him back to me and kissed him some more.

He picked me up and brought me on top of the sink counter. He walked in between my legs and rested his hands on my butt. We heard Sierra and Emma come in and say

"Haley! Cameron! We are taking Michael to see some turtles do you guys want to come with?"

"No!" I said and same with Cameron.

"Okay bye guys! See you guys later!" They left and I pulled Cameron back to me. He picked me up and brought me upstairs and laid me on his bed.

Basically we did the dirty.. (Not getting into any details because I ain't about that life😂) cameron got his boxers back on and I grabbed my bra and my underwear.

"You used protection right?" I asked him.

He kept smiling and said "yeah, I threw it out." I nodded and snuggled up to him.

"Will you be my girlfriend now?"

I laughed and said "yes." He smiled and kissed my head. I got on top of him again and laid on him. He gently rubbed my back.

"I love you." I said first.

"I l-love you too." He said back. I kissed him and then fell asleep.

I woke up to hear Sierra saying "hello? Guys?" I got up quickly and changed while throwing cams clothes at him. He quickly changed and I ran into his bathroom.

Sierra came in and said "where's haley?"

"I'm in here! I was going to the bathroom." I said flushing the toilet and walking out.

"What'd you guys do when we were gone?" Sierra smirked.

"We just watched Netflix and then stalked people on Instagram." Cam said and I laughed and nodded. I walked downstairs with Sierra and we were gonna watch a movie so I went to go upstairs when I heard Cameron on FaceTime with Nash.

"I fucking told you! I knew she would do it!" Cameron said laughing.

"Good job. You actually did it. I thought you were going to be a pussy about it. I hope you didn't attract anything though." Nash said and cam laughed.

"I don't think so and I hope not. When will I get the money?"

"As soon as you come back. The $300 will be in your room. I promise."

"You better be right Grier. I didn't do the nasty with her for nothing!" Cam said and Nash laughed.

"I promise. Good work Cameron. I gotta go though. Bye Cam."

"Later Grier." He said and I didn't even bother confronting cam about it. I knew he was going go do it. We went to fast and I kinda figured something like this would happen.

I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch.

"Cameron isn't coming. He's busy." I said and wiped a tear away.

"Alright. Let's watch White Chicks." Sierra said and later in the movie Emma joined us.