Part 26~back to school

Haley's pov: Today was the first day back to school after my vacation and my incident. Cameron was picking me up and tbh I was kind of scared. I was not ready to walk into school with Cameron.

"Cameron, if they start bullying me again just please go away. I don't want you to get caught up in it." I said as he held my hand in the car.

"They won't and I promised I would never leave you. Especially when you need me the most." He brought my hand up to his soft plump lips and kissed my hand.

"Don't even bother them. You have me." He said and I smiled up at him. Once we arrived at school Cam and I got out and started walking towards the school.

He instantly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "You'll be fine beautiful." He said to me as we walked in. He walked me to my locker and watched me as I grabbed my things.

He would glare at people who would glare at me. "What are you staring at?" He asked a couple of guys walking by who had a very confused look on their faces. They walked faster and I stood up and locked my locker.

"Let's go Cameron." I said and we walked to first hour. Cam and I both hated this class. Cameron sat his books down and sat down.

I walked to the far back and sat at the table. I set my pencil down when I heard "Haley?" I looked up and Cameron had a confused look on his face. I shrugged and looked down.

Serenity sat down next to Cameron and they started talking. Yes I was jealous and I was also sad. She bullied me too.

Cameron got up and grabbed his books and his belongings. He started walking towards me and he sat down beside me.

"What are you doing cam?" I asked and he kissed my cheek.

"I was not letting you sit back here by yourself."

"So many people are looking. Please just sit in your seat up there." He shook his head.

"I don't care what they say or what they think. I want to be back here." I couldn't help but smile and blush.

Serenity had her mouth slightly dropped. She groaned and turned around forcefully crossing her arms and stomping her foot.

"She's a little mad." I said to Cameron.

He nodded and shrugged "oh well. She's a hoe anyways."

I nodded and said "that is true." We both laughed and our teacher came in and started teaching us boring stuff.