Part 13~What are we going to do today?

Haley's pov: I woke up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I leaned on the island as Sierra walked in and crossed her arms.

"What happened to 'I'll be right back' Last night?" She said.

I shrugged and said "I fell asleep."

"You like my brother." She smirked. I dropped my jaw and rolled my eyes.

"Okay Sierra. Whatever."

"Tell me. I just want to know. I won't tell anyone I promise."

"Fine I do. So what?" She smiled so wide and squealed.

"YAY!!!!" She said as I bit another part of my apple. She walked away and Cameron came in smiling.

"What's your problem?"

"1. I heard you like me and 2. We are having a movie day today."

"Oh okay sounds nice..... Wait what did you say?"

"I heard you like me."

"From who?"

"I was about to walk in but then I heard you and Sierra."

"Oh so now you creep on people?" I said crossing my arms.

"No, I was hungry." I rolled my eyes and threw my apple away.

"Let's find a movie." I giggled walking into the living room. I sat down and grabbed a blanket and got comfortable. Cam came over and sat next to me and pulled me closer to him grabbing some of the blanket also.

He rubbed my leg. He picked sinister so we started watching it. I loved scary movies but I still got scared sometimes and of course I jumped a lot. I leaned up on cam but he stood up and said "I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom really quick."

I nodded and paused the movie. He walked away just as his phone dinged. I looked at it and it was from Nash that said "really? Wow😖" I know I shouldn't have looked at the conversation but I did.

I swiped left and went up to the start. It went (N-Nash & C-Cam)

N- Hey.... I heard you were in Florida with Haley...

C- yeah...

N- how's it going?😁😂

C- okay.. She's clingy, annoying, and won't do anything! I don't even know why we invited them... I'm regretting this trip tbh

N- Really? Wow😖

I locked it back up as I wiped a tear away. Why was I crying? I should be used to this. I knew I shouldn't have gave into cam.

I stood up tossing the blanket to the side and grabbed my phone. I started walking downstairs until Cameron came out and stopped me.