Part 2~School Part 2

Haley's pov: I walk to Math class and throw out my bloody Kleenex. I looked in a window and saw that I looked okay. I kept walking and walked in right when the bell rang. I sighed in relief and took a seat in the way back.

"Losers sit in the back." Cameron says and everyone laughs.

"Yeah that's why you are also in the back." I mumbled to myself.

"What the hell did you say!?" Cameron said standing up.

"I agreed with you!" He narrowed his eyebrows and nodded.

"Cameron sit down!" Mrs lenders said. He rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Don't get on my fucking nerves." He said looking at me.

I looked down and nodded fiddling with my thumbs. He tapped his pencil and sighed. I zoned out when Mrs. Lenders started teaching.

Every class I think of a way to stop the bullying. Maybe if I give them money? Maybe if I just listen to them and kill myself? Maybe if I talk nice to them? I don't know.

I just want it all to stop. I want to go outside and not be so insecure. I want to smile more knowing that people care about me. I want to walk into school and everyone smiles at me and talks to me. I haven't had a friend since 7th grade and he moved away.

Then Cameron started the rumor. He was the only one keeping me happy and he left.

His name was Kian. Maybe we will see eachother again?

"Haley?" Mrs. Lenders said.

"Yeah?"

"What's the answer?"

"Uhm..." Cameron and Nash snicker and she says

"please pay more attention." I nodded embarrassed.

"Sorry.." She nodded and continued with the problems.