Part 3~Lunch time

Haley's pov: I put my stuff in my locker and shut it walking down the stairs and getting in the lunch line.

"You're eating? You should really stop eating.." Nash said and they all laughed sitting down with their cold lunches.

I crossed my arms and sucked in a little bit. They gave me my food and I looked for a table. I couldn't find any so I just walked to the bathroom. I'm used to eating in the bathroom.

I eat my fruit and then drink my juice. I'm going to listen to them. I do need to loose some weight.

I eat my vegetables and then throw out the rest and went back into the stall.

The bell rang telling us it was time to get to our next class. I walked out and gave the lunch lady my tray. She ripped it out of my hands and walked away.

Does anyone like me in this school!? I started walking up the stairs when I get tripped and fall smashing my elbow into the stairs hearing a crack...

"Ouch!" I Yelp in pain.

"Stupid bitch watch where you're going!" Taylor said and they all walked around me Johnson kicking my leg.

I stood up and limped to my locker. 'Suck it up Haley... Suck it up.' I grabbed my things not being able to hold anything on my left arm.

It's already starting to bruise by my elbow. They did something to it. I walked down to the nurse and told them I fell up the steps and did something to my left arm. She looked at it and nodded.

"You sprained it. Here let me wrap it." I nodded and she wrapped my arm and gave me a sling.

"Thank you."

"You should really see a doctor." I nodded and grabbed my pass. I walked into my last class that was History and gave the teacher my pass. He pointed to the desk that was the very first near the window.

I walked over and sat down setting my stuff down and looked out the window.

"What the fuck happened now?" Cameron said looking at my arm.

"I don't know." He rolled his eyes and said

"such a fake." I slightly nodded and wiped my tear away.