"Let go!"Luffy shrieked
"Can't do that. I'm following orders for the King over there."Kira-Itami said

Ace tried to yank him & Luffy out of Kira-Itami's grip, but found it to be like iron, almost suffocating. He wanted to glare at Kira-Itami, but was sort of afraid that Itami might come back, and will get heartbroken if she saw him glaring at her like that.

"Wait! Do you really want to do this!"Armalia called.
"What do you mean? Of course I wanna do this! This is my way of my life!"Kira-Itami said, making Ace & Luffy curl their fists.
"I know you don't want to! I can see it in your eyes! You're afraid that if you kill, you will be a murderer!"Armalia yelled
Kira-Itami narrowed her eyes."Shut up! You don't know anything about me! You don't know what its like to be me!"

Itami pov
We stared at each other, heavily panting. My hair was a mess, and looked like I've been walking through the bushes. Most of my body was a little bit bruised, and had some deep cuts in my body.

"Why....why are you doing this?"I panted
"Its none of your business."
"It is now. Kira, we've been one person for so many years. You know almost everything about me, yet I only know only small details about you. It should be fair that I should know why you're here, inside of me."I said

"If I told you, you wouldn't understand."Kira said
"But I will try to. And once I try, then I will understand. Please Kira...If I help you, then I might be able to show you the right way for this."I stood up properly, putting on a soft smile."I promise. If we talk, I won't raise my weapon at you no longer."

Kira gave me a suspicious look."Do you really mean it?"
"Yes. Every word."

Third pov
"Everyone thinks they know me! They think that I'm just a murderer! Damn it, I'm not! I have reasons for why I do these things!"Kira-Itami cried, her grip loosening on all three

Lucious looked over at Kira-Itami, sensing her weakness showing.
"Nows not the time to be weak, hurry up & kill them."

Itami pov
"It wasn't my fault. I didn't mean to be a muderer. I had to kill the King. I needed the money so that I could heal my sister up. I had worked so hard to find the cure for 2 years, I was just so happy when my little sister was cured...but the guards had found me, and killed me. I didn't want to be dead, so at the last minute before my heart stopped beating, I had casted a demonic soul spell, and went to Lucious."

She looked at me with tear stained ruby eyes.

"But when I went to him...He killed my sister with his bare hands. I wanted to kill him, but I couldn't. He made me a deal, and told me that if I joined him in his plan for taking over the world of above, he would resurrect my sister from the dead. He told me that he will find a bride, and make children, so then he could summon me, and take over the body."

I sighed, dreading to tell her the real truth.

"Kira...I'm guessing you don't know, do you?"
"W-what is it?"
"Lucious wouldn't have gotten your sister back. A resurrection spell is something only demons can do. Sure us Shinigami can do some demonic spells, but we cannot do all of them. He had lied to you."

Third pov
Kira-Itami stared at Lucious, the conversation thats going on in her head popping up. She pointed a accusing finger at Lucicous.

"You....YOU CAN'T EVEN DO A RESURRECTION SPELL!"She shouted
"So you figured it out."
"HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME?! I SPENT YEARS INSIDE OF YOURS & ITAMIS BODY! Itami didn't deserve any of this! She deserved a happy life! This...this is all your fault!"

Itami pov
"How could he?!"She cried, her head lying on my lap.
"Its the kind of man Lucious is. He lies to everyone, just so that he can have it his way. He lied to the Kingdom. He lied to Mother...his own lover. He lied to Tsumi. And he lied to me."

Kira stood back up, wiping away the tears from her eyes. She stared at me.

"What should we do?"She asked
"Well...what does your heart tell you to do?"I asked
"To...to get revenge."She answered
"Then we will get that revenge. Together."I said, standing up.

"Kira, I know how it feels to be lied to by Lucious. If we team up together, then we can kill Lucious."I added, holding my arm out to her.
"Y-you will do this? For me? But what about everything that I've do e to you?"She asked
"It wasn't your fault. None of it was...now are you with me, or not?"

Kira stared at my hand hesitantly. Then she grabbed my hand, and held onto it. We stared at each other, as if we were giving a hand shake.

"Okay. I agree. Lets do this, Itami!"
I grin."Lets do it, Parabatai!"
"Parabatai!"

(A/N:Wwwwooh! New chapter! Sorry that I disappeared from the face of the earth for like 2-3 days, i was dragged out to a beach camp with no data or wifi. But I'm back now!)