♡Chapter 2♡

I could feel my plane slowly landing so I turned off my current song, Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I took my headphones out and wrapped them around my phone. I shoved it in my pocket and got up grabbing my suitcase and backpack from the top compartment. Once I got all my luggage I walked off the plane and headed to an open area to call Morgan.

1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, 4 ri-

"Hello?'' She asked.

"Hey, where did you want me to meet you?" I asked.

"I'm parked at the Delta doors, but hurry because I don't officially have my liscense yet.." She said quickly.

"I swear you're such an idiot." I laughed hanging up. I put my phone back in my pocket and headed my way to her car. After around 10 minutes I finally got there. I saw her get out of the car and she ran up and tackled me with a hug. 

"Well, you're a lot shorter in person.." She laughed at my shortness. 

"Oh shut up." I laughed. I threw my luggage and crap in the trunk and then joined her in the front seat. We started the car up again and drove off. I turned up the radio to find Hoodie Allen came on. We looked at each other for a second and smirked, right after I blasted "White Girl Problems" and we rapped along with Hoodie. I'm sorry but I just love this song. We danced along to the song and then Song For An Actress came on right after.

"Please tell me this isn't Leap Year right?" I asked smiling like a fool.

"Oh but it is my friend." She smiled. We kept driving and then we reached an In- N- Out Burger. I've never been here but I always wanted to! We got out and locked the door walking into the food joint. We walked up to the counter and ordered our food.

"Hello, what would you like today?" The employee said.

"Ehm, I'll just get a burger and fries.." Morgan said.

"Same for me." I nodded along. 

"Anything to drink?" She asked tapping away.

"Yeah, I'll take a lemonade.." I said. She then looked at Morgan.

"Pepsi." She simply said. The employee nodded and walked away. We stood there and talked about pointless things filling each other in on more about our life's. I discovered things are pretty different in our worlds, I like it in California, I don't really want to go back at the end of August, but let's not think of that. 

"Here you go, enjoy your food!" She said handing us our bags. We took them along and got back in the car blasting yet again, Hoodie Allen "Fame Is For Assholes". 

"Welcome to casa de la summer!" Morgan said opening the door to our apartment. Holy shit I love this place already. Right when you enter the door you're in the kitchen, next to that is the dining section, then the living room but that's all studioish so basically in other words, open. Then we had two bedrooms and one bathroom in the hall. I entered my room to find a cute little double matress already in there along with my dresser, desk, and bed frames. I dropped my bags on to the floor and fell back on my bed sighing in happiness.