“What kind of weird Marilyn?” Nick asked.

“He started crying, and he kept telling me he didn't want me to get hurt. I tried to reassure him I wasn't going to get hurt. He told me that the only way to keep me safe was to take me away from here. Then, I called you. Afterwords, Zak asked me if I was trying to get rid of him. I said no, and tried to explain to him I was busy, and he says, 'Marilyn, don't you like me? I mean like-like me?' and I said to him, 'I don’t know Zak.' and he said, 'Well, I'll make you know'. And he kissed me. My Boss came in in and saw it, and he fired me. I cried, and Zak was staring at the corner – smiling like a complete lunatic.” I explained, I didn't know how to explain it exactly, I don't think anybody does. “And then you guys came in and he snapped out of it, Just like,” I snapped my fingers, “that. He's lost it.” Nick nodded.

“Marilyn, we will take him to the church. Aaron will go talk to your boss, and I'll take Zak to the car.” I nodded, taking them both into a hug.

“Thank you both. You don't know how much that means to me.” I said to them as I pulled away from Zak. Aaron and Nick shrugged, and Nick went to fetch Zak.

“Please, don't leave her alone.” Zak was begging Nick, “He'll get her.” Nick shook his head.

“Zak, Marilyn is going to be okay.” Nick tried to assure him.

“NO!” Zak screamed again. “SHE WONT BE OKAY.” Nick shook his head and looked at me.

“Do you mind if Aaron stays here with you, Just so he will shut up?” Nick questioned. I smiled at him softly.

“I don't mind.” I replied. Aaron had went to talk to my boss, and would be back shortly. Zak was staring at me, hurt in his eyes. I shook my head and watch Nick take him out of the room like a child. I sat down at my desk, hoping that my boss would understand the situation. I was hoping that he would understand it wasn't my fault, and whatever was attaching itself to Zak was forcing him to do these things, because I knew he wouldn't do them otherwise. I shook my head and leaned back rubbing my face. I couldn't believe Zak would do anything like that without being under the influence of something. I certainly didn't want something to happen to Zak.

I heard my office door open, and I looked up. Markus, followed by Aaron, walked in the door. “Good afternoon again, Marilyn.” I stood up at the sight of my boss, shaking in my shoes.

“Good afternoon, Markus.” I replied to him.

“Mr. Goodwin here explained to me what was happening with that man, Mr. Bagans.” Markus announced, explaining the situation the best of his knowledge, I nodded at this, “He was under an oppression, and I understand this now. Please, do not let me see of that again in my building, Ms. Anderson.” I nodded like a bobble head. “Your re-hired.”

“Yes, sir.” I nodded, “Thank you so much.” Markus smiled at me, and then exited the room. Aaron smiled at me.

“Am I the best or what?” He asked.

“Oh, Aaron.” I smiled at him as Aaron shut the door, “You are seriously the best.”

“It's not a problem.” Aaron replied as he walked over to where my pictures were hanging on the wall, “Are these your pictures – oh! Are these the one of your model at Pennhurst?” I nodded as he pointed to one of the model, Stacy, in a flowing white dress in a rusty chair in one of the rooms. The picture came out beautiful – even though the time of capturing the picture wasn't. “These are beautiful. You should do the promotion shots for us. You should even travel to our locations with us, your the best photographer I've ever seen – and that's saying something.” Aaron announced.

“That would be cool,” I said, “Maybe we could do a special on you guys in the magazine, 'Dark, Mysterious and Handsome. These 3 ghost hunters really put the hot back in haunting'.” I laughed as I shot my hands out with each word at my fake headline. “That actually sounds like a good headline, I'm gonna write that down.” I picked up my pen and scribbled down the headline on a sticky-note before I slapped it on the board behind me. I twirled around and looked at Aaron, who had a smirk on his face. “What?” I questioned. Aaron shook his head. I rolled my eyes at him and leaned down to open the mini-fridge, “Want anything to drink?” I asked.

“What do you got?” Aaron questioned.

“Um..” I replied, shifting through the drinks, “I have 7-up, Coke, Lemon-flavored Waters, regular waters..” I named off almost each thing I had, until Aaron finally gave me a reply.

“I'll take a blue Gatorade.” Aaron said to me, I took the bottle out of the fridge and gave it to him as he cracked it open, he began to talk. “So, how'd you get into this business?” Aaron questioned as he looked around, “I mean – a photographer like yourself.”

“I don't know.” I replied as I opened the cap to my water bottle, “They had a ad in the newspaper for a photographer, and I could take pictures. And BOOM!” I clapped my hands together, “here I am.”

“That's awesome.” Aaron replied taking a chug of his Gatorade.

“I'm really going to talk to Markus about the special. Would you guys do it?” I asked him as I pulled out a notebook, “We could do a piece on you guys and we could put some pictures, you guys could help with the layout. You could help me with the pictures if you'd like.” I smiled at him, Aaron's eyes lit up.

“Of course!” He exclaimed, “I'm sure the guys would be totally into it too!” I laughed at Aaron and nodded.

“Great, so I'll talk to Markus about it later. I'll bring it up at the meeting.” I smiled as I looked at my watch. 11:35. “It's my lunch time. Wanna go grab some grub before I hit the next meeting?” I asked. Aaron nodded, a smile on his lips. I grabbed my purse from underneath my desk and pulled on my jacket before we left my office. I informed Patrica that we would be back, and she nodded. We took the elevator down to the main floor, talking almost non-stop. We weren't talking about anything really important, just casual talk. We walked out of the building, and the air hit us instantly.

“Is it always this cold here?” Aaron wined as he tightened his sweater around him.

I laughed and replied, “Sure is. It's actually pretty warm for spring. Usually it's still snowing.” Aaron's jaw nearly dropped to the ground when I said this, “You like Italian?” I questioned as I headed toward an Italian restaurant I usually went to with my co-workers on my lunch break.

“I love it.” Aaron replied.

“Good.” I laughed. “There’s this totally good Italian restaurant we're going to. I hope your in for it.” Aaron laughed, and accepted the challenge.

I still had Zak on my mind, I hoped he was okay.