"Damn Alex your ass is out of this world" I said out loud.

"Tobin shut it and it's not" she said walking away.

Outside I started the hot tube we stood there waited a few minutes so the water can warm up. I went in first and then Alex followed she was sitting in front of me on the other side. "Tobs I love you" she says.

"Aww Alex I love you too" I tell her.

"But you know we can't stay here. Your brother in law" she said as I just nodded.

"And we have to face my mom and ugh" she said.

"Come here" I said as she stood up in the water and walking towards me. She straddled my lap as I put my hands on her waist.

"Alex everything is going to be okay. I don't care what they think about us. She can suck it because I love you Alex always and forever. You are my life, and I'm going to say I probably turn down UNC." I tell her looking into her crystal blue eyes.

"Tobin how can you say the right words. I'm not going to let you turn down your dream school for me. I still haven't decided between acting or college soccer" she said.

"I don't care cause deep down, you want to continue playing. I will play if not Cal, then Santa Clara or UCLA. Alex you're my world" I say to her.

"I love you Tobin. How did I get lucky" she said, and I just smiled.

She pressed her lips to mine. Our kiss was soft, passionate and sweet. Next I deepen it as she let my tongue fight with her, and I started kissing down. I must find her weak because she moaned. I grinned at her neck, and I whisper "let's go inside."

"No" she whispers back.

I stopped and looked at her, "really here right now" I said.

"Yes I'm so turned on Tobin so stop talking and take me" she hissed.

I kissed her again as my hands moving around her body. I put one of my hands on her breast and squeezed she moaned in my ear.

"Tobin!! Get out of the hot tube now!" I hear some yell. I pushed Alex off and saw him standing there.

"Please I'm sorry" I said.

"Ugh that's such a sin get out" he said to us.

Alex and I are out of the water with towels wrapped around our body. "I'm sorry" I whisper.

She whispers "it's okay" and we walked back inside and thank god Katie was here. "Katie please does we have to go" I asked.

"No but be quite so he thinks ya left. Why try to have sex outside in the hot tube?" She asked and Alex, and I got embarrassed.

"Sorry Katie it's my fault" Alex said.

"It's okay go upstairs and take a shower and get dressed. I bring dinner up close to 7pm okay" Katie said, and I nodded.

"Tobin I'm so sorry" Alex said.

"Baby it's fine let's take to shower" I tell her.

She nodded, and we walked to the bathroom. We took a shower together. I wash her body, hair, and she did the same for me. After the shower, we got dressed in comfortable clothes and the quiet thing to do was read, or Netflix. I knew tonight we probably have sex, but right now I think Alex is really scared.

It was almost our second time getting caught, and I knew she probably put a sex strike on me or something. "Alex are you okay" I asked.

"Yeah just can't believe we almost got caught again" she said.

"I know but hey it's natural, and I can't help myself have you looked at yourself" I said, which cause her to laugh.

"Your right" she says.

It was 7, and the door knocked as I got up and saw Katie at the door handed us the food. "Thanks Katie" I said.

"Your welcome" she said and waving at Alex.

"When you divorcing him?" I asked her.

"Tobin we are not discussing about this" she said and shut the door.

"Ugh" I said out load handing Alex her plate.

"So you want to tell me about him your brother in law?" She asked and I just shook my head no.

"Okay" she said as I took a bit of my food.

A/N: Yes an update 🙌🏼
Thank you for being understanding and patient with me. Thanks for reading, commenting and voting.
-Kayla