Just Have Faith In Her (part 2)

~ Time Skip ~

Three months went by and my height was just a bit taller than what it used to be. I was now a 5 foot 6. Three months passed by and it was almost Christmas. I guess I'll have to nail the door this time to make sure that Papyrus doesn't knock it down again like last year. Someone in this house has to. Papyrus was so happy when he saw Sans dressed up as Santa Claus last time.

I woke up with a start. I noticed that I was still wearing the same purple sweater from last night. It reminded me of how I was after I had fallen asleep after my birthday party. It's a shame I couldn't stay up all the way until midnight to live the whole day. Sitting up, stretching afterwards, walking slowly to my mirror, I saw my reflection only to see a teenage girl with a bad hair day.

Papyrus told me that he would be out doing his job, so I guess that Sans and goat mom are the only ones looking after me for now. I could hear a loud bark coming out of my window. Walking over to my window sill, staring out at the crisp blue sky, I saw my Annoying Dog wagging his tail, with sad puppy eyes gazed on me. I kind of felt sorry for the little guy. I should really let him inside the house more often. I grabbed my brown backpack and reached deep inside only to find a pack of peanut butter cookies.

Do dogs even eat peanut butter? I know I'm supposed to know things like this, but I didn't have anyone around to tell me. Plus, goat mom wouldn't let keep a dog around the house. The last time I brought a dog inside, it ate almost all of goat mom's golden flowers.

I put the cookie back in the bag and reached back inside only to find a small bag of popato chips with only a few more crumbs left inside. I wonder if AD (Annoying Dog) would eat some of goat mom's pie.

I quickly changed into one of my old tutus for no reason at all and walked downstairs to find goat mom and Sans talking to each other.

"So you three are planning on staying on the surface, huh? If you do, just try not to frighten the humans, okay? I'm not very sure if they can handle such intensity. Frisk told me what happened a few years back..."

She must be talking about what happened at Grillby's.

"I apologized to the kid after that. I don't usually make promises, but now I'm promising that nothing like that will ever happen again...maybe..." Sans said sheepishly.

"Sans..."

"Okay, it won't happen again."

Just then, both of their attentions were focused on me. As I came down the stairs, they both had smile smiles across their faces.

"Morning, sweety!" goat mom said warmly. "Your're up early."

"Morning, goat mom." I yawned. "AD woke me up again. Do you have some leftover pie that I could give him? He's been bothering me all morning and he won't shut up."

"How many times have I told you not to say words like that in this house?" goat mom asked.

"Why not? Sans says even worse stuff around the house all the time! We even have a swear jar and Sans is the number one person who puts his money in there every single day. He practically has free reign over this place."

"I do not..." Sans argued.

Yeah right...

I could hear AD's loud barking noise outside. He was scratching his paws against the door, as far as I could see from this view from the window. I opened the front door, only to see a white dog with a letter in his mouth.

Where'd he get a letter?

AD stared into my eyes, innocently wagging his tail.

"Hey, AD," I said calmly, slowly walking towards the dog."just give me the paper, okay?" I asked as I fell on my knees, trying to grab the letter out of his mouth. AD refused to give it to me.