Memories In A Bliss

~ Present Day ~

"It's almost time for my 13th birthday!" I chirped happily.

It was early in the morning at 9:00. I was too busy enjoying the fact that I was about to become a teenager. I can do even more things in my own now!

I jumped out of my bed and grabbed a light blue sweater before heading downstairs. Before I stepped out, I noticed that Toriel had left some butterscotch pie on the table next to my bed last night...or was it?

Picking a the tiny crumb off the pie, I decided to just get a little taste of my goat mom's scrumptious pie. The pie was still warm, so maybe she left this not too long ago.

I found a note taped to the side of the silver platter with fancy writing on it.

Dear Frisk,

My young child, such youth you have. I will be out in the market to go grab some candy for this 'Halloween' you've been talking about. Is that some sort of human thing?

Sans and Papyrus promised they would take care of you for the time being. You three don't get into any trouble, okay?

If they treat you wrong, then I'll just have a bone to pick with them! (Heh...pun intended) See you later, dear!

Love,
Toriel

I should really owe Toriel back for all of the butterscotch pies she's ever made for me over the years.

I headed upstairs with the rest of the warm pie in my hands, almost falling once on the steps in the process. I do admit that I can be pretty clumsy at times.

I walked into the living room to see Papyrus and Sans sitting on the couch having a bro to bro conversation.

"Wait wait wait so," Sans giggled while saying his sentence. "you mean to tell me that you turned Frisk down in the end?"

The two skeleton brothers saw me as I walked up the steps to the room. Papyrus began to blush only a little.

"EH HEH...HUMAN! YOU'RE UP EARLY!" Papyrus said.

I gave him a puzzled look."But I always wake up at this time of morning. I always like to make every single day count and live life to the fullest." I smiled.

My eyes glared over to Sans who could barely control his laughing. "What's so funny? I want to laugh." I whined in a playful way. I set my breakfast down on a wooden table next to a picture of me and my new family.

Sans held his mouth as Papyrus gave him the 'tell the human and you're screwed' look. "Paps and I were just talking about how he dumped you once. He said you took it well. So, did you?"

I nodded my head. Papyrus looked at him angrily. Sans looked back at him sheepishly.

"I had to, bro. I just had to!" Sans admitted. "I can't believe that was only four years ago!"

"WOWEE! WE HADN'T EVEN HAD OUR FIRST DATE YET AND I MANAGED TO END UP IN THE 'FRIEND ZONE'." Papyrus said as he face palmed.

Sans gave up holding his laugh and burst out doing it. Papyrus felt embarrassed.

"WELL AT LEAST I ACTUALLY TRIED TO ASK A GIRL OUT INSTEAD OF BEING TOO LAZY TO DO IT."

"OOOOHHH!" I said as I burst out laughing as well.