Hiding Something?

The next morning

Frisk's P.O.V.

Today was my birthday. I woke up early with a start. Maybe it was because I was excited that I'm finally a teenager. Opening my eyes, I could see Sans snoring loudly. I softly slapped a tiny palm against his face. My hand was a bit cold which made him open his eyes up a bit.

"Guys! ...Guys! GUYS!" I shouted.

"Kid, it's 6:00 in the morning! What could you possibly want at this time of morning? It's not your birthday today. It's tomorrow, right? Go back to sleep, mmkay?" he groaned as he turned back around to fall into an endless slumber...which was ended by my rapid whining.

I looked over to my side to see Papyrus lying on his stomach on the edge of the bed. At least he gets a few more seconds of sleep than Sans did...

Papyrus changed his position and switched to the right side of the bed. I scratched my head trying to figure out if he was sleeping or not.

"Oh really?" I asked as I turned to look at the alarm clock. "Oh...right... Sorry about that." I said as I looked at the the short skeleton sheepishly.

I pulled the blanket back over my body and fell into a deep slumber. Before I closed my eyes, I looked outside to see snow falling from above.

Later on in the day, I woke back up again. I felt super cheery today even if Sans did Ruin my mood this morning.

Going to the kitchen, I saw Papyrus eating a bowl of Fruit Loops. Walking over to him, Papyrus had a smile on his face as usual. Everyday, I would teach him something new about the human cultures. After he tries them for himself, he always has the most brightest smile on his face I've ever seen.

I heard the sound of feet tapping near the living room. Looking over to the room, I noticed Sans leaning back against the wall.

"SANS, AREN'T YOU COMING TO THE TABLE TO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST?" Papyrus asked.

The skeleton didn't look up from the floor.

Feeling ignored, Papyrus lowered his eyebrows an spoke again. "SANS, I KNOW YOU HEAR ME TALKING!"

"I'm not in the mood." Sans groaned.

"DOES SOMEONE NEED A HUG? YOU SEEM TO BE AWFULLY UPSET THIS MORNING." Papyrus mentioned with a smile.

Sans shook his head as his head fell back down to the floor. "No thanks, Paps. I already know it's not going to work."

Papyrus stood up out of his chair and walked over to Sans and picked him up, giving him a tight hug. Sans tried to hide a small smile, but gave in to the trap anyway.

"NOT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT WON'T! IT'LL NEVER WORK THAT WAY." Papyrus beamed.

After a few seconds had passed, Papyrus let go of his brother and looked at him curiously. Sans's eyes were a bit watery, but hadn't run down his cheek yet.

"BETTER?"

Sans wiped his eyes and looked up at his brother with a weak smile. "Yeah...a little. Thanks, Papyrus. I needed that."

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS SUCCEEDED ONCE AGAIN." Papyrus happily clapped his hands together. "YIPPEE! WE CAN FINALLY PLAY VIDEO GAME TOGETHER, WE CAN CHOW DOWN ON MY DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI...,"