Just Have Faith In Her

"Sans, wha... are you serious? I mean, how are you gonna pull this off? You're a monster. What about all of the other humans? What about how they'll feel about you being around?" I asked.

It's not like another human is going to walk up to a live skeleton that has a light blue creepy pasta eye glowing everywhere he goes and think that's normal.

Sans chuckled."I have my ways."

I was puzzled and scratched my head. "O...kay...?"

I'd usually go along with whatever Sans said. The reason why that is, is because he has future vision. Then again...he can only predict the bad things that'll happen.

"Paps and I already have our things packed." Sans added. "We should be ready to go tomorrow. Toriel's coming with us, but not through the barrier. If we go to the surface, then it should be before dawn."

Why would he want to go before dawn? They've been on the surface before in the daytime.

"So it's settled then?" I asked.

Sans responded with a nod. I could hear a loud voice with a bit of worriment laced around it. Papyrus was running straight towards us with his red cape nearly falling of off of his costume. He wasn't even paying attention to all of the things he would step on. He even stepped on a few monster kid's candy that was dropped on the ground before they could even manage to go back and pick it back up. I felt bad for them.

"BIG BROTHER! HUMAN! COME QUICKLY!" he shouted.

Sans's eye turned light blue again. I instantly had my doubts on whether or not I should come. If Papyrus is looking worried, and Sans has a blue eye, then either something bad will happen, or something bad will happen and get really intense for me in the future.

Papyrus made it to a stop, trying to catch his breath. Sans raised his other eyebrow up in judgement. We weren't really that far away from the cemetery. It was only a couple of blocks away, to be exact. And here I thought Sans was the lazy person around these parts...

Of course all of the relaxing that Sans has done over the years has really paid off for him. I remember a monster telling me that when someone is resting for a very long time, their 'HP' increases by 1. I had no idea what they were talking about though. I just thought it was something random that was brought up.

"YOU TWO REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS." said the tall skeleton.

We all ran back to the cemetery before anything else bad would happen.

"You guys! Take a quick look at this!" said Alphys.

Taking a glance at a sign, I could feel my heart pounding fast. I couldn't believe what I was looking at right now. Written in a dark shade of red, and splashed with paint, the sign said: YOU'RE NEXT!

"Well isn't this a load of creepy pasta sh-" Alphys cut Undyne off.

"Undyne! We have a child with us!" she mentioned.

"What? It's not like Frisk hasn't heard a curse word before. I'm pretty sure she hears at least one every day at school."

Well...she's not lying...

I started to chuckle a little, which turned into insane laughing.

"Haha...that's just perfect..," I said to myself.

This is great, this is really great. I have someone who's probably planning on trying to kill one of us, and I'd be the main target around here. I have to make sure that I can protect everyone no matter what even if it's not me.

"Are you okay, Frisk?" asked Alphys.

I looked at her in disbelief of what she just said. I know my movies, and in every horror story when a person writes 'you're next', the most important character or the others in the group are bound to be in deep trouble, and they always end up dying in the end.

I lied and nodded my head, making a big, awkward smile to come along with it. "I couldn't be better! I'm feeling just fine. Thank you for asking! What could be better than being assassinated by some random person of whom I have no idea of who wants to kill me?" I asked sarcastically.

I started hearing voices in the wind.

I think I may be going a little coo coo in the head...

A soul shall be stolen, and a heart shall be broken.

The same tone of voice repeated over and over again. The gang all had worrying faces, looking left and right to see who was here, but there was no one in sight. Papyrus was quick to finally same something.

"SANS, I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD BE MAKING IT BACK HOME NOW...!" he said nervously.

Sans snapped his finger and warped us back to Undyne's house.

"Okay everyone, let's all promise each other that-"

"SURPRISE!"

A crowd of monsters jumped out from behind their hiding places including goat mom. Almost every monster I knew had come. The entire house was filled with birthday decorations with a bit of Halloween things too. Looking up to the ceiling, I could see a large web that spelled out 'Happy Birthday Frisk'. Just seeing all of this almost made me cry. Monsters don't really have as much of a heart as humans do. Maybe it's because I've been here for quite a while and helped make a difference.

Everyone sung the happy birthday song that never gets old. Goat mom walked over towards me with a party hat with little ears on the top.

"Mom, you guys did all of this for me?" I asked.

Toriel smiled. "Of course. Why wouldn't we?" she saw everyone that came inside with me. "Thank you all for taking Frisk out tonight."

"It was nothing, Tori..." Sans said with a blush, scratching the back of his head. Behind the short skeleton, I could see Papyrus as he placed his hand of his chin in a playful manner knowing about the situation.

Sans has had a bit of a crush on goat mom for quite a while now. If he manages to become my dad, then I will have a massive heart attack. it's not that I wouldn't want him to be my dad, it's just that he pretty much acts like a brother to me than a father.

"Well come on then, everyone's waiting on the birthday girl!" Toriel beamed.

~~~~~~~
Question of the day:
Would you rather
a. Have hiccups for the rest of your life
b. Always feel like you have to sneeze, but don't.

Let me know in the comments section!

I'M DONE! But there's still another part to this. Remember to read, vote, comment, enjoy, ans stay determined!

~Princess