Happy Birthoween

"Okay...I could get used to this..." Undyne said as she stepped out of the dressing room. She was wearing a green soldier suit.

Later on, everyone was finished changing into their Halloween costumes.

"Have you guys decided where we're going out for trick-or-treating? I hope it's a place where we can see a lot of people like here in Waterfall." I suggested.

"Actually, that's exactly where we're doing it, but first, I need to check and see if Sans and Papyrus made it back-"

Papyrus stepped inside the house with the face of confidence. "THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS RETURNED! So please don't kill me..."

Mettaton chuckled. "Darling, that situation was solved five minutes ago. Toriel brought some clothes for you and Sans."

The two skeletons quickly changed into their dress attire. Papyrus seemed much more pleased with his outfit than Sans was. Then again, when it comes to clothing like this, I'd expect nothing different from him.

"Oh my stars!" Mettaton beamed. "Papyrus, your outfit is just too fabulous, but no one can outrank my fashion taste!" He glared at Sans to see that his costume wasn't much different from what he was wearing at first. "Sans, your costume is grand as well! Come, everyone! Let us strut ourselves and look fabulous while doing it!"

Sans sighed and folded his arms, glaring at me, then Papyrus. "Let's just get this over with..." he mumbled to himself.

Many monsters were coming to Waterfall; being one of the most amazing places to be in the undergrounds, I would have expected this.

Napstablook took us to a cemetery where Mettaton's body was placed. The place seemed to be a bit awry at the most, but I tried not to let the feeling bother me too much.

"This place gives me the creeps, but the Ruins beats it in first place."said Undyne.

Papyrus bumped in"ALRIGHT, NO ONE TOUCH ANYTHING, OKAY?" Papyrus asked.

"Touch!" I smiled teasingly, poking on a spider web.

"FRISK, DON'T TOUCH!" Papyrus said urgently.

I laughed at his tone. Before I knew it, he grabbed my hand and forced me to follow him back to everyone else, rubbing my head teasingly afterwards.

The farther we walked to Mettaton's grave, the more spooky things would seem.

"Someone could at least come by here every once in a while to clean up this place..." said Alphys.

"It's been a while since we had visitors." Napstablook mentioned.

We made it to Mettaton's grave. Napstablook's was only three graves away from it. Mettaton and Blooky were cousins.

"But Mettaton, if both you and Napstablook's graves are near each other, doesn't that mean-" Papyrus cut me off.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Papyrus shouted in his usual raspy tone. "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU RELATED TO METTATON!!?"he asked curiously.

Napstablook had a puzzled look on his face. "You mean you can't see the similarities...?"

Papyrus didn't hesitate to shake his head.

"I'll explain later, Papyrus..." I said.

"The killing happened right here in this gravyard." Napstablook said.