Meet the Characters

Frisk - Heroine and savior of the undergrounds. Was an adopted child and belongs to a goat mom. Frisk considers Sans and Papyrus as her best friends. Frisk is a true pacifist at heart and would rather give her own life to save another. She lives by one ideal that has driven her down the path of success: always stay determined.

Faith - A sixteen year old teenager that fell down into the undergrounds. Came into the undergrounds with a flu. Faith gets along with Frisk knowing that she the two have more experience about the human world than the other monsters. Faith tends to have an attitude around people without noticing it, but others forgive her for it. She mostly has a close relationship to Papyrus.

Sans - Considers himself as Frisk's 'dunkle' and brother to Papyrus. Sans is often a lazy bones and a pun king at best. Sans has a hard time getting along with Faith, but Frisk often tries to help settle the feud between the two. He may seem a bit on the "off " side, but under all of that, he's the best skeleton friend you could ever have. He also seems to have some feelings for someone special that he's known for quite a while...

Papyrus - Is the brother of Sans. He loves saying his special quote: NYEH HEH HEH! He is very loyal to his friends. He never passes off an opportunity to hug a person who's feeling a bit down every once in a while; especially with Sans. Despite everyone noticing his raspy tone, people try not to notice it and think about the positives. He always wears a cape around to remind himself to always be brave.

Toriel - Frisk's goat mom. One of the very monsters who have treated Frisk nicely. She is known to have a history with Sans. Toriel is a new teacher at a new school. She took her daughter, Frisk as her very own.

Monster Kid - One of Frisk's best friends. Monster kid is a classmate to her in Toriel and King Asgore's school. He's known to have no arms. He usually trips a lot but is determined to stay strong and keep going. Mettaton is his role model as well as Undyne.

Undyne - This tough fish can sometimes be a force to be reckoned with. Undyne is in a relationship with Alphys. She considers Papyrus as her "best friend" or so that's what Papyrus says. Undyne was a part of the royal guard and Monster Kid's role model. She often goes by the name of 'The Undying Heroine'.

Alphys - Alphys is a young scientist who has made many mistakes in the past with her research. Many lies were told, but some were fixed along with Frisk's help. She is Monster Kid's older sister.

Mettaton - This super nova robot will always reveal his legs to the world and look fabulous while doing it. Mettaton is a star in the undergrounds. Many monsters consider him as their role model.

Flowey - The demonic (or not so demonic now) flower who has done tragic things in the past. Frisk is the only friend he has and believes that he doesn't deserve her kindness. Flowey has once gone by the name of Asriel Dreemur.

Asgore - He is the king of the undergrounds and the ex husband of Toriel. Asgore planned to kill Frisk and take her soul to open the barrier of the undergrounds. Toriel was disappointed with his selfish acts and so came a bad future. Asgore remains as a normal goat dad to Frisk.