PART THIRTEEN

PART THIRTEEN
" There are some things far more frightening than death "

"Pull up!" Zayla screamed

"I know what I'm doing!" The Millennium Falcon tilted and swerved hitting trees.

"Are you sure?!"

Han Solo scoffed, "We can't be seen!"

"I think if they see random pine trees crashing they will know we are here!" She yelled.

"Oh Chewie tell her to shut up!" Han called.

Chewie groaned and Zayla slimmed it after that. 

"Is it over? Are we there!" Fin called out from one of the rooms.

"Yes, now come on let's move it!" Han called.

Before the group piled off of the ship Han handed Zayla a gun, "What is this for?" She questioned, "I mean I want it. It's a beauty but uh...why are you giving it to me."

Han gave her a cold stare debating what he should say, "I know what Leia wants you to do. I think it's plain stupid. But I know you aren't going to turn away from an order. So if he starts to attack...just-just shoot him." Han turned and plopped a gun into Fin's empty hands then pushed a red button allowing the door to slowly open.

"No turning back." Fin whispered into her ear.

"No turning back." Zayla whispered back, "Now give me some space you're basically ontop of me!"

----

Zayla could basically hear the clicking of feet before she saw the Stormtroopers. Two were in front of her now as she jumped around the small corner. "See ya soldiers!" 

She grinned quickly shooting both of them. As they fell to the ground loudly Zayla looked behind the other corner to see if anyone was there-which no one was. She waved toward Han, Chewie, and Fin that the coast was clear. They ran over, "No one in sight." She whispered.

"For now." Han whispered back, "Let's get going."

Chewie growled. "You're right. We need to split up. Fin and Zayla go find Rey. Me and Chewie will set the detonators." Han commanded.

Zayla nodded, "Sounds like a plan. Let's meet back at the bridge."

Fin nodded slowly, taking in the information.

Zayla started running down the halls before anyone could react, "C'mon you bantha fooder. You're so slow!"

Fin chased after her, and soon they heard a scraping of a lightsaber. Sparks flew from around the corner and Zayla drew her arm in front of Fin, stopping him. Lightly she pressed her one finger to her lips, her eyes wild and nervous. 

"Are you alright sir?" A muffled voice said. Stormtrooper.

Then his voice came out clear, "They're here."

"What do you mean sir?"

Zayla heard pounding footsteps as they walked away. She waited and quietly looked around the corner. No one in sight. Just a room. One room. Almost empty, but not quite. Zayla could feel a pull a very powerful one.

"Fin, Rey is in there. I can feel it."

He went toward the door eagerly before looking back seeing Zayla had not followed back, "Where are you going?" He asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Ben."

"He is evil now Zayla!" He said alarmed. 

"You think I don't know that? I'm not stupid." She paused and lowered her voice, "No. I'm doing it for the General and maybe for myself. But I know there is good in him, I can feel it. I just need to bring it out. Now go!"

Fin shocked, slowly went to open the doorway and when he looked back Zayla was gone.

----

She had followed Kylo Ren to the bridge. The same bridge she had told Han the crew would meet. Zayla had followed Kylo, he probably felt her presence but he said nothing. Just the sound of breathing from his mask filled the empty hall. Zayla had kept the gun Han had gave her for "emergency." But now it was shaking in her hand, quietly rattling. She was hoping he didn't hear her rattling behind one of many metal bars. Zayla quietly turned to see Kylo Ren stop look around and then step up on the shaky bride that led into inky darkness. Little light shone through a window above her which sparkled on his treacherous mask. 

Suddenly an urgency filled in her. She had to save him, not stare! Taking a deep breath she pushed herself off the sticky metal and yelled with all her might and love, "BEN!"

----

This is almost to an end. Yes, I know, sad:( I will totally revise the whole story after the last 2 chapters...which are coming soon. There will be another book so do not fret. You will get more of Zayla! Thank you so much for everyone who has read this, commented, and voted on it. I give you my love!!