PART FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
" He is the darkness to your light "

Darkness stretched in front of Zayla. "Just let it in." Someone whispered in her dark, dark dream.

Let what in?  Her thoughts echoed in the dream.

"The Force, it's calling to you."

Zayla breathed in, startled as she awoke from her dream. She wanted to rub her pounding head, but noticed her hands were still tied down, as well were her arms and legs, plus the torso. She sighed loudly, soon remembering the words from the dream.

The Force? That's what Luke had, and...Ben. 

The door slid open. "Tired of the straps Zayla?" The distorted voice said, almost chanting her.

Zayla raised her chin like she did the day before, refusing to speak to him.

He came in front of her again like yesterday his cape sweeping over his shoulder, quietly. "Where is the BB-8 droid."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said firmly, pressing her lips together, trying to make her eyes look as innocent as possible.

Kylo Ren scoffed, "Don't make this hard, Zayla."

"When you became "Kylo Ren" you made everything hard." She said.

"Than you leave me no choice." Kylo Ren said quietly. He flung up his arm, the Force surging into him. Zayla could feel the pull of her head, coming closer and closer to his hand. Zayla tried to resist, her eyes narrowing. Her head leaned back and Kylo Ren pulled harder.

"NO!" She screamed, "Get out of my head!"

Ben flashed through her mind, images she had long forgotten and some she would never let go.

"Hello."

"The Force is in me."

"Come with me."

"Oh, but it is."

"I'm sorry."

"We will meet again."

Than she could feel herself going in Kylo Ren's memories. It hurt so much at first but the pain soon faded when the memory came forth.

A shadow boomed over Zayla, "Bring her to me." The voice was old and sounded almost strangled.

"Yes my Lord."

"She is powerful Kylo Ren. Beware." Zayla could feel the worry in his emotions. The agony, anger, worry, hate.

Zayla breathed hard when the colors came back in front of her. Kylo Ren was wincing in pain, "How does it feel?" I whispered angrily.

Kylo Ren stood up and raised his hand.

"Go ahead. Slap me Ben. Slap me." She pressured him, she was sure she looked crazy, but she was over this act of Kylo Ren.

Kylo Ren paused in mid-smack, "Skywalker taught you well."

Zayla cocked her head, "You're delusional. He taught Ben, not me."

Kylo Ren walked to the left of Zayla and chuckled darkly, "Oh he taught you, secretly." He pushed a piece of hair that had came in contact with her face.

She flinched by his warm touch, his hand drew back slowly noticing the flinch. "You. Are. Crazy." Zayla whispered slowly, trying to watch Kylo as he circled her.

"Maybe. But all heroes have their dark days."

"You're not a hero!" Zayla spat angrily, "Ben was a hero, but you destroyed him. Now you are a villain, you are almost like Darth Vader himself! Engulfed in darkness, with no heart!"

Kylo Ren stared at Zayla, "I'm glad you think that." He paused before he told her what was next, "Poe is dead."

Zayla's eyes widened in shock and than she shrieked, "You did it! You murderer! You monster!" Tears sprung to her eyes and feeling she had never felt before lit inside of her, " You are a monster!" 

Even though Kylo Ren-just like Zayla had told him-was engulfed in darkness he still had a bit of heart. And he couldn't bear hearing his old friend screaming in anger, at him. But yes, he could feel it, the Force in her. It was strong, but somehow she was holding it back. 

He turned away from her accusing screams, he had to talk to Snoke. He turned away from Zayla and left her, screaming her threats. The door sealed shut behind him and he breathed out a long breath he had held in and looked at the Stormtrooper nearest to him.

"I want you to hide Poe Dameron. She cannot know he is still alive." He paused feeling something different about this Stormtrooper but shook it off, continuing, "It will ruin everything! Do you understand?" He commanded. The Stormtrooper nodded stiffly. Somewhere deep down in Kylo Ren he knew she would find out.

 ----

thanks so much to everyone who is reading this!! i don't have much to say but that i hate history fair and all the busy work teachers give us:(