Superhuman (BOOKS ONE & TWO) by SarahCorner-

24 July 2013

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Superhuman (BOOKS ONE & TWO)

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. Science Fiction/Romance

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A. For a while I was into movies like Spiderman, or Ironman, or even X-Men, and it was during X-Men that I was like, "Hey, this isn't realistic at all! I CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!" So I formulated my own realistic, everyday teen who just wants to gain the attention of one of the most popular girls in school ('cause let's face it, every guy has a thing for the popular chicks. There's a reason they're so popular, and it isn't because of their bitchiness!). And THAT, my friend, sparked the beginning of a powerful storyline that new-time science fictioners can enjoy.

Q4. Can you give a summary of your book? 

A. James Wills has always been called nerdy, which actually has a lot of truth to it. He's had his eye on Alexis McKnight since seventh grade, but it's hopeless to wish that one day she might actually recognise him... until a series of events leads from one thing to another. With the help of his best friend, James Wills might actually stand a chance; with Alexis and maybe saving a few people in the process. 

Q5. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. I was never, EVER a fan of science fiction, and I'm sure a lot of romance lovers out there don't particularly enjoy it either unless we're talking about the Hunger Games or Maximum Ride. The main characters in this book are, well, difficult to dislike. And those who aren't loved are hated. Strongly. The ability for the readers to connect with the characters makes it difficult to simply put down the book without wondering what will happen to each of them. Where will their paths take them?

Q6. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A. Thank you for reading

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.