Stratford's Finest: 1 by basrav98

21 July 2013

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Stratford's Finest: 1

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. It's Fan fiction plus action.

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A. Well my friend's and I wanted to try giving writing a shot. So I thought about writing a book about my favourite celebrity. Then my friend said he should be a bad a**.

Q4. Can you give a summary of your book?

A. Pretty much the main characters Justin and Erin are the leaders of two highly dangerous gangs. A dark event happens in their pasts that tie them together. Eventually they meet when Erin attempts to kill and take over Justin's territory. They both find out that a major part of their past brings them together. And they then join teams to seek out revenge.

Q5. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. I believe it's a good read because it's filled with drama and action. There are cliff hangers and my characters are easy to relate to. They argue, fight, and are on death row almost everyday. Also because through out the whole story secrets are revealed.

Q6. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A. To those who read my book I want to say thank you it means so much. I really appreciate that you took the time and I really hope you enjoy. Also I really like feedback because I always want to know how you feel whether it's bad or good.

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.