Arabian Adventures By emberkitty

26 July 2013

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Arabian Adventures

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. Short Story, Adventure, Action, somehwat Comedy and Romance

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A. I've always enjoyed Aladdin or Arabic things, but this was more original than the other two. The second chapter is not as good as it was a bit rushed and less unique. However, still highly recommended.

Q4. Is your book R-Rated?

A. No

Q5. Can you give a summary of your book? 

A. This series of short stories follow the adventures of several youths, including a Jukkah, a young boy named Aladdin, a searchful orphan, a despairing Djinn, and many more journeys and magics of the Thousand Nights awaiting you! The stories link to one another, and paths cross as the Rukh decrees it. Enjoy the fantasies of many minds!

Q6. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. I believe it's a good read, period. It's short but very well done and is extremely interesting. The first one, Paradise, displays how a human can be good and noble at heart, but has humanities flaws as well. Despite being powerful. And it's just very exciting and a good one. All the short stories in it will be tied together in someway, and that's cool. The second one, Searchful, ends with a little part that makes you thirsty for more.

Q7. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A. I'd like to say I hope you enjoyed reading it and liked reading it as much as I did writing it. If you do, then I'm extremely thankful for the support! :)

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.