The Brotherhood by CConnors

28 July 2013

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. The book is called "The Brotherhood"

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A.  Fantasy Adventure Action Epic

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A.  Originally, the book was to be set in modern day. I don't know where the idea came from, I just started writing and realised it was turning into a good plot. So I changed some things around, the biggest was the time setting. I changed it to medieval times so it would fit more with the Fantasy genre.

I don't know where the idea came from, it just came to me.

Q4. Can you give a summary of your book? 

A.  Yang Ansgot, kidnapped on his 18th birthday is taken by the imperial army to find the sacred brotherhood known as the Sicarii, there he must train to defeat the evil Ardenti and their master, Suruas. But this battle is not all that is at hand, while Yang trains, the North army grow larger and larger and the civil war is slowly being lost. General Tybalt must devise a plan to defend the capital city from the north, to keep his king safe, to fight for the throne and win the war... but there is something larger at hand, larger than Yang and Suruas, larger than the civil war, something thought to be a myth... the Dragon...

Q5. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A.  If an author does not  believe in his work, who will? I have written and read the entire book, and it fascinated me that I wrote it. It kept me entertained to read it and I found it so be a very good read which I wanted to share with other people, and so I gave my friends a copy of the file on USB and they told me to upload it to Wattpad. They all enjoyed it and so far the feedback has been great!

Q6. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A.  To all those who have read, to all those who have voted, commented and followed, I want to thank them for enjoying the book and for the positive comments, it has motivated me to continue editing the chapters and to upload them. My true inspiration are my readers, I want to thank them all :D

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.