Fab Five

Demitri's POV

"Our people are almost ready." Jenny said as she punched the password. The door to my laboratory slide open, revealing massive machines, computers and not to forget the large glass cube like  structure. Jenny went inside and I followed her. Yeah, She is the boss right now. 

I must say, she is quite good at manipulating and blackmailing others. Her cleverness was the reason that made her my PA.

 I don't know from where she got the information that this laboratory is about to be closed because of its dues. I took it as an opportunity and made a deal with its head scientist. I'll cleared them off their dues and in return, they are working for me now. I had to spend at least 10 million for all this to setup and for the research but its all worth it. 

I can't wait for what they have made for me. I wanted a whole army but of course, it was not possible but the lab head assured me even better than army. Just imagine, I will rule the whole world as well as Verena.

 Yes, Verena has always been a problem for all the demons like me. Their warriors, especially their princess, has always defeated us. But this time the history will not repeat itself. I will destroy Verena and kill that princess.

Jenny continued to move around the lab. There were many scientist working, saying 'Good Morning' as I passed by them. I saw Mr. Spark, the lab head as well as head scientist. He looked weary, with all his grey hair in a mess. He wore his big rimed glasses clumsily over his nose and his lab coat hugged his body with same clumsiness. He is a old loon, but a freaking genius. I can say he could be a key to my success  

"Mr Dark!" His green eyes sparkled as he looked at me."You are finally here, I have been waiting for you all this morning." he said as he walked towards me. He stood before me and extended his hand out. I took his hand and said,"I am pleased to meet you too. Where is my New Year's gift?" I can't handle the excitement in me.

"Oh, Don't worry, sir. Its almost ready" He said with a wide grin. "Come I'll take you to your surprise." He motioned me to follow him. I looked over to Jenny and she gave me a quick nod. We followed him to the glass cubicles, stacked one after the other. 

He stopped in front of the first cubicle and motioned me to look in it. God, it feels like I am a four year old who is about to open his Christmas gift. 

I peeked into the cubicle but to my disappointment, there was nothing in it. I turned to Mr Spark.

"Patience, Sir. Patience" He said calmly, knowing what he is doing.

I went back to the cubicle and so did Jenny. 

Suddenly I saw something is forming in the air. It was just like a little twister, small but looked powerful. I saw it coming closer and closer, until it was my side of the glass wall. From no where, two hands came on the glass wall, which made Jenny scream in terror. I also backed off from the wall. In seconds the twister took the shape of a boy. 

He had blonde hair and grey eyes, wearing a grey shirt and pant. He still had his hands on the glass wall and was now looking at me. Jenny looked at me with astonishment. I was amazed too.

"He is Storm. His element is air. He does looks a little weak but believe me, he can blow the whole Amazon forest with his hurricane or twisters." Mr Spark spoke up."Let me show you others"

"Others? How many are here?" Jenny asked.

"Enough for your work, Sweetie" He smiled. He than turned on his heels and started walking to the second cubicle. I and Jenny followed him.

I looked into the second cubicle and saw there was a puddle of water. I see it with excitement as it started to change into a girl. She also wore that same grey shirt and pant. She had sparkling blue eyes and dirty blond hair.

"She is Aqua. Her element is water. She has the capability to flood even the Sahara desert. " Mr Spark introduced us. 

Now comes the 3rd cubicle, and finally there was someone in it. The cubicle had a large stone in it and the boy stood in front of it, at least 2 or 3 meters away. He had dark hair and pale white skin tone. He raised his hand and it seemed as if he is applying some force. Then the whole cubicle filled with the sound of cracking.

I realized the stone has cracked and is having cracks over it. In no time it broke into pieces.

"He is Earth. I know typical of me to give him this name but I didn't got any other name for him. Well, You have seen his power so I don't think I should explain it." Mr Spark chuckled.

4th cubicle, it too had a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He seemed simple to me but what happened next, changed my views towards him. 

"Do not look into his eyes...." Mr Spark warned us but it was too late for Jenny. She started to walk to the cubicle and started banging her head at its glass wall." What the hell are you doing?" I asked Jenny but it fall on her deaf ears.

"I knew this could happen." Mr Spark took out a bottle from his pocket and splashed water on Jenny's face. She came back to her senses. 

"What happened?" She asked but we all ignored her.

"He is Psycho. He can control mind. But he gets a little dangerous sometimes but otherwise he is a gold mine." Mr Spark sounded a little pride.

"Tell me, Mr Spark. How you made them?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Its Bio genetics, Sir" He replied.

As we walked to the 5th cubicle, I heard someone sobbing, Is it coming from the cubicle?

We walked in front of the cubicle and I saw a girl crying. She had a dark skin tone and had small black curly hair. As soon as she looked us she stood up shakily and walked to the glass wall. Her cheeks were tear stained and looked very weak. Even her collar bone was visible to me through the shirt.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Well, we needed one more girl. We decided to took up a girl from a different country to avoid police. We found a girl in India, Rajasthan. While kidnapping her, she saw us and we thought to bring her here." Mr Spark said.

He looked at her again and continued, "We have converted her. Her element is fire, the most powerful of all. But I am not able to give her any name, why don't you suggest me one."

I looked at her again, I could see the flames burning in her eyes.

"How about 'Flame'?" It slipped out of my mouth.

"Flame it is" Mr Spark said with delight and we started moving. Suddenly I heard the girl or Flame I must say, banging the door.

"I am Amy, my parents have gave a name, its Amala. I don't need your stupid names. Get me the hell out of this place!!!" She screamed.

Then her hands and eyes started glowing red, soon it started burning with flames. She made a large fire ball and threw it on the glass wall. As she threw it, she collapsed on the ground and blacked out.

A/N:-

Hey guys!!! So did understood who is  Amy, those who can't, go back to the 1st chapter back and read it carefully

See soon bye!!!....