one bloody hell of a game!

Start from the beginning

"Finite incantatem!"  I screamed and it exploded I couldn't control my broom so I knew the landing was going hurt. I closed my eyes and fell hard I was about to pass out. My eyes were starting to close I saw Hermonie and Harry.

"Did she just use magic without a wand?" Hermonie asked

"I think she did look at her eyes there gold color... Stay with us Lizzie please stay with us." were Harry's words to me after I blacked out.

I woke up and my head hurt like hell. What the bloody hell happened to me . Once I opened my eyes I remembered everything I wonder if harry is okay?

"Finally up I see." I jumped from my bed to see Dumbledore and Snape by my bed.

"Oh my you scared me Proffesor Dumbledore. May I ask how long have I been out?"

"three days." mumbled Proffesor Snape my jaw dropped.

"Three days" I screamed

"yes you idiot!" SNape screamed at me I was about to argue with him. Then Dumbledore put his hand up as to saying be quiet.

"Severus you may go I need to speak to Elizabeth alone." Dumbledore said in stern voice Proffessor Snape rushed out angry as usual.

I rolled my eyes he can be so childish sometimes. If he wasn't so hansome I would of hexed him by now. I shook my head why the hell am I thinking of him as handsome he is old for Merlin's sake! I turned my head to Dumbledore he had a huge smile on his face.

"You know Severus reall does care for you." Dumbledore said with his sweet entle smile.

"Well then he has a funny way of showing it" I mubbled

"He doesn't really like to show his emotions to people. He may not show it but he truly does have a kind heart." I shook my head

"You dont see the way he acts..." then i thouht about it if he really didn't care for me then he wouldn't have bee so angry I got hurt.

Just maybe he does actually care for me. I put my head down this makes no sense though. I swear this guy truly does hate me but maybe there is a little kindness in that cold heart of his. I picked my head up to see Dumbledore smiling. Knowing that smile he has something up his sleeve.

"I guess you right Dumbledore... why is it your always right?" he chuckled

"With wisdom comes experience. I must be off feel better Miss Williams." he said with a smile then walk away.

I put my head on pillow trying to think of a way to apologize to Snape he is going think I am a daft( means idiot) no matter what thouh. I decided to close my eyes my head was hurting again I just wanted some sleep.

Next thing I knew I was up in the sky but I had no broom with me. my whole body was glowing bloody hell!  I started to fly everywhere it felt amazin for the wind to hit my face. I went to the Black Lake I looked at my reflection in the water. My hair was very long still my wavy black hair though and my eyes were the color of gold. I must say even I was amazed with the way I looked.  I saw the locket my mother gave me it was the same color as my eyes.

Then something happen the sun was blocked by the clouds my locket turned black. My hair turned black, the glow I had disappear, what frightened me the most were my eyes they were the colors of blood. Then a tear came down my face a bloody tear no less.

"Beware of which path you choose or you may loose your true love." the reflection  of me said.

I started to scream

I felt someone shaking me to wake me up. I couldn't wake up though. All I could do was scream and scream louder. If that was me I looked ready kill am I a monster? Finally I opened my eyes I felt tears about to come down my face.  when I opened my eyes I was surprised to see proffesor Snape looking worried about me.

I grabbed a hold of him and started huging him crying I have no cried like this since my family died. I couldn't stop the tears they way I looked scared me I looked like a killer. Snape probably thinks I am weakling hell I don't blame him. He did something surprise me he hugged me back and let me cry my eyes out.

Severus POV (first time trying this so sorry if it sucks)

I felt like my arms move by themselves next thing I knew I was holding her. I could tell this even surprised her but she just couldn't stop crying. I wish I knew what was wrong. I wanted to ask her but I won't allow my self to get close to this girl. She is beautiful girl though her beautiful green eyes remind me of Lily's. She is just a child though while I am holding on to her I smell her hair and it smells like strawberries. All of sudden I felt her let me go and I knew I had to let her go as well.

"I"m sorry proffesor..." she said with her head down. "I ruined your robes..."

"Just don't do it again." I sneered she looked at me with a glare.

I will not allow my self to grow attached to this girl. She picked her head up her eyes were red from all the crying she just did. She looked at me with a glare I did the same to her. I will not be any good to this girl she must hate me. Why would her grandma choose me of all people to marry her? I will never know but I do owe her grandma my life. The  first time the Dark Lord tried to kill Lily was when she was pregnant with Potter.  Her grandma conviced him to go another direction costing her daughters life in the process.

"Don't worry it won't ever happen again proffesor." she hissed

Before I could say anything I heard foot steps behind me when I turned my head I saw. Potter, all the Weasley's, Granger, and Longbottom. Potter ran to her, she looked shocked at first, then started hugging him back. Damn that Potter for touching her I wanted to rip his arms off of her. He turned to me and glared at me.

"Is there anything you need proffesor." Potter said

" I need to speak to you Miss Williams alone later on tonight. Meet me " I ignored all of them and just glared at Potter.

Once I turned my back I left fast. I was furious what is going between Potter and Elizabeth. Why do I even care? Was I jealous? No I wasn't there is no way in bloody hell was I jealous of Potter holding my Elizabeth.... Bloody hell what is wrong with me. Every student that I walked passed knew to get out of my way. I know my face showed how furiuos I am.