you have got to be kidding me!

"You will clean the floors, with a tooth brush , no magic allowed. Also, I want you to clean this whole place up. No dust at all is this understood." he said in stern voice

"Understood" I said trying control my voice

"Understood what?" he said grinding his teeth together

"Understood sir" I said

He graded papers and I started cleaning. When he was done grading papers he just sat looking at me sweating and looking like a mess. He was smirking I swear I want to slap him. He loves to tick me off that's for sure. It was 8:30pm and the whole place still looked like a mess. I sighed in frustration.

"Miss Williams you may leave now. Come back tomorrow same time." he said I got off the floor off my hand and knees.

"Yes sir." I said whipping the sweat off of my for head. I ran straight to the door I hope these two weeks go by fast.

It's only been one week of detention now it's my weekend. I didn't know though I also have Saturday and Sunday detention. AHHH I swear this guy loves to hate me. I have had to clean some disgusting things in that class room. His smirk anger me more and more. I have kept my mouth shut not because of the punishment's but for my house. I don't want them loose anymore points just because I let Snape get under my skin.

"What are you doing tonight Lizzie?" Fred asked me while I was eating breakfast. I can tell the differnce between Fred and George now. They try act like they are just the same they horribly wrong.

"If you have forgotten I have detention with the old git. He really needs to get laid so he can leave us all alone." I sighed they looked ready laugh but were biting there lips from laughing. They were looking behind me. I closed my eyes hoping that when I turn my back no one was there. Unfortunately, there he was my tormentor his face red and eyes ready to kill.

"Miss Williams two more weeks of detention! Ten point from Gryffindor!" he screamed and then walk away. I hit my head on table of all people in the world why me! The twins of course were laughing there heads off.

"This isn't funny why must it always be me and not you guys." I whined they laughed even hard.

"It seems as though Snape wants you all to himself Lizzie." of course they had to say something gross like that.

"You boys are very annoying." I sighed and picked up my books. Before I left I saw my owl come in. Isn't early for mail. I saw it was from my grandma. I opened the letter and started reading it while walking to the library.

Dear Elizabeth,

I hope you are doing well in Hogwarts. I miss you at home it always seems so quiet without you. You truly are my everything I always want to  know you will be protected. Even when I die I want someone I trust and believe in to protect you. This is why before I die I have made an arranged marriage for you. Before, you start screaming you lungs out. Just know that person I want you to marry has all my trust in the world. Dumbldore knows who it is I asked him not to tell you till Halloween. He is a very sweet, intelligent, and brave person. I am sure you two will learn to love each other. Write me soon my sweet strawberry.

Love,

Trinity Alexandra Williams

My mouth dropped an arranged marriage! Is my grandma insane and it's someone I know from here. This is going to drive me insane! I do not want to be forced into a loveless marriage. I want to actually fall in love how could my grandma do this to me. I just walked all threw the castle I was so shocked by my grandma's letter still. I looked at the time damn it I am be late for detention. He is going give me hell for it. I ran to his room I am five minutes late. I just opened the door without knocking. He picked his head up from grading papers and stared glaring at me.

"Miss Williams you are late. I do not think you want anymore detention from me" he said in cold voice

"No sir" I sighed I really don't need this right now.

I just went straight to cleaning and organizing his room. This could keep me distracted from thinking about this marriage business. I was dusting everywhere make sure I did not leave any where un clean. I do not understand how he can keep this room such a mess sometimes. I wonder who the man I will I mary be like. Will he have a good sense of humor? Does he want kids in future?  What are his hobbies? Damn it! I screamed in frustration. Snape looked at me as if I have gone insane no doubt in my mind. I probably will go insane if I do not find out who I am suppose to marry is.

"Proffesor Snape may I ask you a quetion?" I asked him

"What is it you want"  he sneered.

"Do you believe in love? I do believe in it I believe there someone out there for everyone in the world. I wonder if there is someone right for me. Then again I might be one of those lost souls without a true love." he looked at me surprised that I was asking and discussing anything to do with love to him. I shrugged and looked at the time its 8: 30 detention is over.

"what in the world did this come from?" he asked  I got off my knees and started walking towards the door.

"Never mind Professor Snape it was a silly thing to even bother discussing. Have good night sir." I opened the door and walk out.

I wonder has ever Snape ever felt love before? Or maybe someone broke his heart and thats why he is so cold all the time towards everyone. Oh well I probably will never know what is on that mans mind or heart. It's useless to even think about it. I was walking to my room. Until I heard a strange noice. I turned around and no one was there. Then I heard someone say "Blood".

"Who goes there?" I said no one answered me. Then I felt someone touch my arm I turned around to put a hex on whoever it was. When I turned around it was professor Snape. I took a deep breath thank Merlin it was only him.

"What is wrong with you Miss Williams?"

"I'm sorry sir I was a bit frightened. I heard some noises and saw nobody before"

"Well I will walk with you to your room." I was shocked but nodded my head.

We walked in complete silence even the painting were giving us strange looks. Everyone knew me as the rebel especially in Snape's class. I looked at him he truly is handsome if he just smiled once I bet woman would love him. He gave me a stgrange look I turned my head back forward what in the world am i thinking. I can't stand this guy we are always arguing and at each others throat. We got to the painting I had to tell the password too.

"Thank you proffesor Snape for walking me here." I gave him a gernerous smile. he just looked at me witha glare and then turned away. So much for trying to civil with him. I swear he is the most confusing person in this galaxy.