quidditch is brutal sport... Can i join?

I flew back down, got off my broom, and waited at the front gates. It was to late for me try play it off they saw my face. I know I won't get away with this. Proffesor McGonagall will be very disappointed in me. I know though if I were to explain to her why I was flying she would be less disappointed. Snape on the other hand will give me hell for this... I see Snape walking very quickly towards me McGonganall was behind him. I sighed and scratched my head why do I put myself in these kind of situations.

"Are you and idiot!!!" Snape screamed glaring at me "We do not allow any one to fly in the dark. Especially ,after curfew I swear sometime you don't have a brain!!!" his face is red as tamato.

"Miss Williams!" screamed McGonagall bloody hell if it's not one teacher it's the next. "Why would you do something so reckless as flying in the dark! Do you have any idea the dangers that happen in the dark!"

"Professors I know very well the reasons why you don't let us fly in the dark. I stayed around the school and did not go in the Forbidden Forest. I just needed to get some fresh air. I needed some space to breath I just received some shocking news so I needed time to think. The only way I can think is by flying." I answered Snape glaring at but  McGonagall seemed less angry at me which i was happy about.

"Ten point from Gryffindor and two weeks of detention!" Snape screamed and then stormed off.

"Come to my office early in the morning tomorrow is this understood." McGonagall said I nodded my head" Good go to your room."

When I was finally in my room I saw Hermonie was already sitting and books were all around her. She really needs to stop studying so hard or she might loose her mind.  I guess it's okay if she pours water on me and acts like a actual child instead of studying so hard all the time. I grabbed some of the books off of her bed so she can sleep well. I yawned, then started change, y cat was a sleep on my bed. I picked it up and let it fall back a sleep on my tummy. I can't believe I am marry the old git.

The next morning I woke up bright and early and thought it would be nice to get some payback t Hermonie it's 6am. I smiled evilly, graved a glass of cold, water then poured it on her face as she has done to me. She pounced up surprised and furious. I giggled, got my stuff , and ran out as fast as I could before she had time to get her wand and use it on me. I went straight to McGonagall room afraid what she will do to me. I honestly can take physical pain but emotional maybe not so much. She reminds me so much of my grandma for her be disappointed at me it hurts. I knocked on her door and she opened it.

"Morning Miss Williams come in please." she said I obeyed and went inside. I followed her to her desk. "I must say you are very good with a broom. Have you ever played quidditch before Miss Williams?"

"No but I have always wanted to try it looks like such a fun sport." I smiled

"Good then I want you to join the qudditch team truthfully we can't always count on Potter grabbing the snitch. I would like you to  go to the field today. I already told them your in. That's all I have to say for now good day and I will see you in class today." my jaw dropped I couldn't help myself I gave her huge hug

"Thank you so much Minerva." I hugged her tightly she smiled at me and hugged me back.

"Don't ever fly at night again okay." she said

"Okay I won't do that again." we let go of each other. I smiled at her and ran to the field.

As soon as I got there I already had my broom in my hands. With the biggest smile I have ever had on my face. Harry saw me and he had huge smile on his face as well. This is so amazing I usually don't get to do anything as sporty as quiddutch. My grandma always made me take dance , violin, piano, and singing classes. Anytime I asked if I could play a sport she would give me a glare and I knew that meant no.

"Lizzie what are you doing here?" Harry asked

"I am on the team can you believe it!" I squealed I couldn't help it I was so excited. He laughed and gave me a hug.

"Are you  Elizabeth" said Oliver Wood I nodded my head. "Okay then you will be a chaser."

"Whatever you say Olivier" I had huge smile on my face.

After three  hours of practing I was exhausted. Then I noticed the tim damn it if I don't get Snape class in five minutes I will get another detention. I left my new uniform on and just ran as fast as I could to his class. I was surprised I got here right on time but I felt a little dizzy because the field is so far! I am surprised I didn't pass out. I just opened the door without bothering knock. Bad mistake on my part he gave me a death glare.

"Have you every heard of kn-" he stopped himself and looked at my uniform. He looked livid I was wondering what bite him on the ass." WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU WEARING!!" he screamed

"My uniform for quidditch... I couldn't change because I didn't want to be late for detention." I looked at him waiting for a reply. Instead he got up from his seat and walked towards me.

"Stay here I will know if you leave. I must take care of something right now."he looked furious so I just nodded my head and let him pass me.

Twenty minutes later and he wasn't back. I was getting annoyed now I started getting annoyed. Where  did he go? He could of at least re schedule our dentition instead of making her wait. All of sudden there door slammed opened she jumped at the sudden noise. Snape walked in even angrier then before I  was about to ask him whats wrong. Instead I shut my mouth he went straight to his desk. He glared at me crap I am the first person he sees when he's this angry I am sure going to get hell.

"Get out" he screamed I looked at him shocked then glared at him.

"what the hell is your problem?!?!" I shouted

"Get out!!!" he screamed even louder. I still stood my ground I wasn't leaving until I found out why he was so mad!

"Not till you tell me whats wrong!" I started walking towards his desk still glaring.

"It's none of your business now go!" he snarled

"Yes it is when your taking your anger out on me! Then it becomes my bloody problem!" I screamed

"You want to know what my problem is it's you! Ever since you came into my life you turned my whole world upside down! You are such an idiot for joining the quidditch team! Do you even know people do die from these games!!!" he screamed then jumped out of his chair and got closer to my face.

I could see all the anger in his eyes.  I just realized something the reason why he was so mad right now was because he was worried about me. Behind his mask he actually cares. I smiled at him and then took a big deep breath.

"Professor Snape I will be okay don't worry about me so much. I know people die from these games but this something I need to do. you are a very caring person under that mask of yours." I said his jaw  dropped  when I said that I smiled at him and began to walk towards the door. "I do hope to see you at my first game tomorrow it is against your house. Have a good night Professor Snape." I smiled at him then walked out the door.