strange dreams

I feel the sun hitting my face early in the morning. I slowly get up and look myself in the mirror. I looked horrible my hair was messy, my eyes were puffy, and I looked very pale. I cryed myself to sleep last night I have not done that since I was seven when my mother and brother passed away. Why did I let Snape's word affect me so much? I sighed then opened my trunk. I took out a white tank top, black skinny jeans, and black converse.

Then I took out a white bra and my favorite panties that had a teddy bear on them. Once I opened the door I checked to make sure I didn't bump into to Snape. I jumped in the shower and just tryed to plan my day of avoiding Snape I was not in the mood for his comments today. Hopefully, this day will go fast without any arguments. He will not take me out today I already know it. For some reason I felt depressed because I won't be able spend time with that's very odd. I turned off the shower, dried myself off, I put my white bra and panties on. Then I heard the door open Snape was right there looking at me with eyes wide open. Oh my Merlin! He is looking at me with these stupid teddy bear panties on. I screamed and then he slammed the door my cheeks are so red this is so embracing. I can not look at him in the eye at all today.

I ran to my room as soon as I can. My cheeks are still red from Snape seeing me in my panties and bra. I can't believe this day can get any worse! I put shorts and white tank top on. I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked what a stupid question for me ask I knew it was Snape. I think my bran is stuck on stupid today.

"It's Serverus if you want there is breakfast on the counter. I will be leaving for the rest of the day." He said then I heard footsteps so I am stuck home alone. Fantastic! I opened the door and ran downstairs. He made me eggs and bacon I ate them. I washed the dishes and cleaned up what I could. I started walking around his house then started looking at the books he had. Goodness this man has so many bloody books he must really love to read. I grabbed a book that said Bon au revoir mon amour (good bye my love).

When I was done reading it I started to cry a little it was truly an amazing book It was about a man that loved a woman that was married he did anything to make her smile. They became lovers but in the end she choose her cheating husband over the man that would give up his life for her. Truly a sad ending I grabbed a couple more books. I had a feeling Snape won't be here for a while. I tried to look for that secret room again.

I want to know why Snape was so furious when I talked to that woman.  I believe she said her name was Lily such a nice name. Also, lily's are my favorite flowers. I finally gave up on searching for the room. Snape probably did a spell so I couldn't get to the room. Later on I ended up making myself some food there was nothing to eat in this bloody house. I just jumped on couch and decided to take a quick nap.

Dream

I was in the sky playing with the stars flying. I have one white wing and one black wing. I kept humming some sort of song while playing with all the stars. Then something grabbed my wings and pulled me down. I turned my head to see  Voldemort smiling at me.

"I will kill the man you love. If you won't be mine no one can have you." he hissed then he kissed me I tried push him away but he wouldn't let me go.

When we were about to hit the ground I saw Snape's body covered in blood. I screamed as loud as I could tears coming down my face. Then my white wing became black, I knew my eyes were the color of blood red now...

"Wake up!" someone screamed shaking me trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes slowly to see Snape. I did something I never thought I would do I hugged him. I cried while hugging him.

"Don't leave me." I whispered still crying. I wish he would hug me but I know he will never show that type of affection towards me. I don't know why I wanted it so much though. I let go of him then pushed him out of my way, ran upstairs, and locking the door. Could I actually be falling for Serverus?