maybe there is a better side to him... NOT

It's been three days of me living with Snape. These three days have been hell all we do is argue I want to choke him. If he calls me a idiot girl one more time I am lighting his robe on fire! I tried to be nice to him and make dinner. I have never cooked before and burned it he said I can't do anything right. I told him he was a git  I wanted to murder him. I started singing and dancing because I am bored he yells at me and says he wants silence so he can read. Luckily, I convinced one of the maids to send me my ipod threw owl. My grandma does not like me have muggle things like ipods but she allows it.

I have been listing to every song I can I have 1,200 songs on my ipod. I have listen to every single one of them. I feel like I am caged bird it is driving me insane. That's it I am going to bug the hell out of Snape until he takes me out.  I ran downstairs and saw him reading a book. I sat right next to him and started poking him.

"What the bloody hell do you want now child?" He gave me a death glare I rolled my eyes I am so use to those by now.

"Take me out."  he rolled his eyes and started reading his book again. This time I grabbed the book from his hands. "Take me out or else there will be no time for you read. I am tired of being bored. I need to go out and have fun." He tried take book from my hands but I jumped up.

"Give me my book now." He sneered I shook my head.

"No not till you take me out." Before he could grab his wand I took that to.

"Give me my bloody wand you idiot girl." his face was starting to get red. I ran off I am not giving in that easily. He ran after me I just kept smiling for some reason I found this really fun.

"Stop being such an old man!" I said while running from him.

"I swear watch when i get a hold of you!" he sneered still trying catch me.

"Pssh like you can old man. Don't forget I am younger and faster then you" I said with a smirk I saw he was getting closer so I tried to run the other way. He caught me and held me tight trying get his wand and book back.

"Now that I have you give me back book. Then you won't be punished" I started wiggling out of his grip I was not going let him win.

"Like you can punish what are you going do spank me." I said still trying get out of his strong grip. Then I heard a chuckle it didn't come from Snape I turned my head around and I saw Sebastian.

"Oh my I walk in and all I hear is spank me. It seems you two have gotten close haven't you" he smirked then winked at me. My face turned a bright red and so did Snape's. He let go of me and I gave him back his stuff.

"It is nothing like that." I whispered with my head down knowing my face is probably as red as hell.

"The child did not want to give me my belongings back." he said coldly.

"Well thats because you won't take me out for fun!" I screamed he rolled his eyes at me. Sebastian was chuckling I glared at him.

"If looks could kill princess I think I would be dead by now." he laughed then got closer to me and touched my cheek. "Maybe he just doesn't know how to treat a woman." he said with a smirk I didn't even need to look at Snape knowing he probably has a look ready to kill.

"We were just on our way out." Snape sneered I raised my eye brow at him. He gave me a look saying play a long. I rolled my eyes well at least this will get me out of the house.

"Oh really now. Where were you planning to take this beautfuil young lady to?" Sebastian asked still smirking. I rolled my eyes at him I know he is just trying press Snape's buttons.

"That is none of your business now is it." Snape growled

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked I didn't mean for my tone to seem rude but it did. Sebastian chuckled.