sweet Elizabeth of course

Severus POV

I was getting ready for the ball. I am wearing my usual black robs. The bloody butler has been knocking on my door all blood day! He has been trying to force me to wear white robes, I told him the day I wear white robes is the day Albus wears a tutu saying ' I am pretty pink princess'. When I told him that he had an annoying twinkle in his eye. I hope to Merling that I don't see Albus in a tutu tonight or ever more like it. I heard a knock on my door.

"Enter." I said I heard footsteps then a closed door. "I swear if you brought Abus in a tutu I still refuse to wear those robes." I heard a giggle that sounded like... I turned my head around and my jaw dropped.

It was Lily Evans standing right in front of me with all her beauty.A black tight dress, her long red hair, and her sparkling green eyes. I could not believe the woman I love was standing in front of me. This must be an illusion, a trick, a-. The rest of my thoughts were cut off when Lily put her sweet lips on mine. 

"Let's go to the ball Sev." her voice had me enchanted. I nodded my head. "Wait one more thing silly we have to put or mask on."

SHe gave me a black mask that was half white. She wore an emerald mask and I just smiled at her absolute  jubilant at this very moment. She grabbed my hand and led me to the ball. When we entered I could feel people stair at us but I don't care. As long as I have her by my side I can only feel joy. Even though something just doesn't feel right. 

"Let's dance Sev." she smiled at me I nodded my head

We were on dance floor and to me time seemed to stop just being with her. 

"You are the most gorgeous woman at this ball." I whispered in her ear, she giggled, then I moved away from her ear to stare at her eyes. They seemed different some how before I could question it our lips touched each other. Then this raw passion jumped out of me. When we broke apart I felt something strange.

"Good job lover boy." as soon as she spoke it felt like a spell was broken. I  threw the woman out of my arms. I looked at her eyes again, and I could see the green was disappearing ,and red was her true eye color. 

"Who the bloody hell are you!" I growled at. My wand was out and aiming for her.

"Oh Lily, you are the most gorgeous woman at this ball." she repeated my words then cackled " You are such a fool. It was so easy to trick you. You just made my night I wish I could see her shattered face at this very moment." she cackled again

"Who are you talking about?!??!" I snarled getting closer to her each step.

"Sweet Eliabeth of course." she had a smirk on her face then I heard the clock stike midnight.

I loked around the ball room for Elizabeth but she was no where to be found. I saw Trinity with tears in her eyes. I ran towards her, grabbed her by the shoulders, forcing her to look at me.

"Where is Elizabeth?!" I yelled out 

"She has transformed it's to late. She is now her twenty year old self. I do not know when we will see her again. All I know is that the only way she was able to transform was by a broken heart." She whispered

Oh no what have I done! 

ALRIGHT I AM GOING BE GONE FOR 8 DAYS ON TRIP SO WONT BE ABLE TILL UPDATE TILL THEN BUT YES THIS IS THE ENDING BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE A SECOND STORY ONLY IF YOU GUYS WANT ONE SO TELL ME IF YOU GUYS DO ;) VOTE OR COMMENT EVEN DO BOTH THANKS FOR BEING SUCHA GREAT READERS :D