"Hi, Ellie"

"Hi" she bit her lip before asking awkwardly, "Is Archer in there?"

"Yeah" she smiled widely and somehow that worries her, "You must know that we used to be lovers right? Take care of him"

"I...guessed it." She answers the question.

"Well then, you're right. So, we both know he's such an excellent lover isn't he. Always so...generous and attentive" she smirks.

Ellie blinked wondering exactly what she meant but she had a feeling she's not gonna like the answer so she said, "Yeah?"

Marie gasped. Too dramatically even for Ellie to notice, "You haven't been intimate with him" she said in such a way as if she missed going to Disneyland. The question was definitely inappropriate. That's when Ellie take it all in, arranges all the pieces and get what she meant.

She blushed furiously even though she hated the unnecessary information she was giving her. She must be either crazy talking about things like the first time they talked or staking her claim on him.

Maria clicked her tougue looking disappointed, "Well, that's sad. He sure was eager with me"

That did it. Marie definitely don't like her and was trying to make her feel jelous. Well, it worked. She for the first time dislike someone so badly.

"Hmm, make perfect sense why he moved on so quickly to me" she snapped surprising herself. Whoa, green Ellie can definitely be mean. She wants to pat herself on the back for it.

Maria got the message she sent with that one sentence, the message that says that he's clearly bored of Maria so he moved on to her and he's keeping her. At least she hoped that's what Archer wants.

Maria was now fuming red with anger, her eyes glaring at her as if she wants to attack her right there.

"Good luck finding him showering in there. And oh, make sure to ask him why" she snapped back as she stomped past her. Ellie was grateful that Maria was of the same height as her.

Her last words to her slowly sank in and etch in her heart. Her heart was pounding but definitely not in a good way. The feeling she get in her chest wasn't comfortable either. She don't know what to do for a moment. She stood right at the same spot.

Her head snapped up as the door open again to see Archer, his hair still damp confirming her words "Ella?" she asked, he seemed surprised. That's when she realized the reason her vision blurred. Both from anger and hurt. She don't want to see him. She just can't face yet even to question him. As usual, she was scared to learn the truth. So, she did the thing she always seem do. Turn and run like a coward. She didn't bother stopping when she heard James calling her name. She ran all the way home. What disappointed her was that, Archer didn't come after her. Maybe Maria was right about everything. Maybe Archer was playing her when she thought she was in charge. Maybe Archer stopped by to give Maria a kiss!

She was frustrated by her stupid anger. It's just a game. It's just a game. She chanted even as she lay on her bed.

She shouted at her mom saying she wasn't feeling well, giving her excuse to stay in her room like a pathetic girl who do nothing but sulk at situations like these.

She opened her eyes when she felt a figure looming over her body. She panicked for a moment before realizing who it was. Archer. He was frowning as he looked down at her.

"Get out of here" she glared at him.

"Why?"

"Archer, please! I don't want to deal with this right now."