"Great, the more the merry." Marco all but skipped towards the stairs as once again the stupid elevator was out of service. Rebecca followed him leaving Marcus and Jade to walk together.

They started down the stairs in silent before Marcus couldn't help himself.

"So, you think I am sexy and want me to tie you up and ravish your body?" He said smugly, and Jade groaned the goading tone of his voice. Jade hardly ever got embarrassed, but her face started to heat up as a dark red started to make its way up her neck to her cheeks.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jade denied as they passed the third floor. Jade squealed when Marcus quickly descended upon her pushing her up against the wall with his body pressed against hers.

She quickly gasped as Marcus leaned in so close that his lips brushed against her ear causing her to shiver in suspense. She could feel every inch of his hard body pressing against her and as much as she wanted to say she didn't like it, she did.

She felt his breath gently along her neck, as Jade tilted her head ever so slightly to the side giving him all the access he wanted. Her breathing started coming out in short pants as Marcus pushed her into the wall some more with his body. Jade felt her body reacting to his and if he took her on this wall, at this very moment, she would let him.

The desire was thick in the air it was almost suffocating. Jade gasped as Marcus gently tugged on her earlobe with his teeth. She wanted to reach out and run her fingers through his soft brown hair but; he pinned her hands to the side with his large body. 

"Well, that's a shame." He whispered in her ear before pulling back. It took Jade a second for her brain to function again, as her desire cleared from her mind and she watched Marcus continue down the stairs. 

"Hey." She yelled out realising exactly what he was doing as he started walking away whistling. Jade had to chase after him and by the time she caught up he was waiting with their small group. 

"What took you so long Jade?" Rebecca asked, and Jade glared towards Marcus's and Rebecca raised her eyebrows giving Jade a smug look.

Jade huffed and pushed past them all and jumped into the waiting taxi annoyed and frustrated with Marcus. Everyone quickly piled in and soon Rebecca was happily chatting with Marco while Jade sulked, squashed between Marcus and Marco.

They didn't go far, just down to a local bar where they got a table, and all took their seats. There was an awkward silence amongst the table before Marco started talking about the most random thing that he could think of.

Jade could feel Marcus watching her, but she tried to ignore him and listen to what Marco was saying. They all ordered food when the waiter came by and Marco and Marcus insisted that they pay.

"So how long have you two known each other?" Marcus spoke for the first time since arriving.

"A while," Jade responded while shrugging her shoulders.

"She never mentioned you when we went away for a few weeks." Jade cringed on the inside as her best friend hit her on the arm.

"You never told me you went away with Marcus." Jade glared at Marcus wishing she could lean across the table and stab him with her fork. As much as the idea was amusing she didn't want to go to jail over stabbing him with a fork of all weapons.

"I needed to get away, so Marcus took me up to the farmhouse their family owns." Jade ignored the look her best friend was giving her and focused her undivided attention on the table and the small carvings that seemed to be indented into the wood. Jade was so focused on the table that she didn't realise that Marcus was talking to her until her friend gave her a shove.