Chapter 22

*IF YOU HAVEN'T READ YOUR SALAH YET, THEN PLEASE READ IT BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER*

Recap...

The rest of the airplane ride consisted of me taking naps and eating delicious food. Once we arrived there, we had a taxi there waiting for us and honestly I was so tired by now that I couldn't care less of how Dubai looked like.

Since it is night right now in Dubai, I feel extremely tired right now and luckily I don't feel like the opposite. Auntie Lubna, mom, and I were all in one room while Uncle Nasir, dad, and Hamza were in another room. Dad had ordered 2 x-large pizzas for us since we haven't had dinner on the airplane and once the two boxes arrive, the men take one box, while we take the other.

Once I'm finished eating my fair share of the pizza, I took a nice quick shower and decided to sleep on the sofa bed because I know that mom and Auntie Lubna would want to share the bed. I read Isha Namaz as well and fell asleep right away.

Chapter 22

I wake up at Fajr from Auntie Lubna waking me up. I do Wudhu and perform my Salah. Once I'm done, I read Manzil, and Surah Yaseen. I then go back to sleep.

I then woke up to mom and Auntie Lubna chatting about going to an amusement park today, and also visiting the Dubai Museum.

I first took a shower and changed into a peach maxi skirt, black crop top, a cream cardigan, and a floral scarf. Once Auntie Lubna, and mom were also ready, we went downstairs for breakfast. Uncle Nasir, dad, and Hamza were already there but they didn't get any food yet.

After we all said Assalam O Alaikom and Wa Alaikom Assalam to each other, we got up to serve ourselves breakfast. I saw that Hamza was wearing black jeans, and a white t-shirt that was pretty snug to his—Astagfirullah Layla!

I kept saying Astagfar as I shouldn't have been ogling him but as my eyes left him, I saw him smirk at me evilly which probably meant that he saw me. I mentally groan and get up to get some food in hopes that he forgets what I did.

I got some Belgium waffles, a Breakfast burrito, and fruit salad because it honestly all seemed so refreshing. As we were eating food, we all had decided to leave in half an hour because we all wanted to read some Quran before we left since we wouldn't be back till night.

Once we are back in our rooms, we all read some Quran and met up in the front lobby. Apparently the parents had rented a van so we all could travel as a group and not keep paying the expensive taxi fares.

We arrive at the amusement park in 40 minutes and once we are there and have paid for our tickets, we all stay as a group because only Hamza, and the parents have the ability to call each other while I don't since my parents didn't have enough time to buy me a cell phone plan in Dubai.

Once we see a game that requires you to aim the water gun in the clown's mouth, we all line up to play and of course me being me... doesn't get the water even close to the clown's mouth. Hamza being Hamza does though and so does everyone else. Since we all had to spend some of our tickets, there were prizes as well.

The prizes included bracelets, stuffed animals, jewelry, keychains, and stuff along those lines. Uncle Nasir and dad got Auntie Lubna and mom some bracelets. While Hamza got a bracelet. I looked at him in confusion and kept walking. Why in the world would he want a bracelet?

"Here this is for you since you lost real bad." He says catching up to me and handing me the bracelet.

"Your words hit me right in the heart Hamza." I say trying to act hurt and in return receive laughter from him.