"It's probably because you were coming home, not going somewhere new." My dad commented. I think it was more along the lines of I was too sad to realize that I could die while flying in a giant metal death trap.

"Yeah, maybe." I agreed as I took a drink out of my sprite. 

"So how was Canada? Were the boys alright?" My mom asked in a more serious tone.

"Canada was amazing. It was so beautiful and the guys were cool. We went out together a lot in our group. I made them celebrate the Fourth of July- we want to see fireworks" I smiled at the memory of the guys and me at the park. I continued to tell my parents all about Canada, leaving out all the parts of Ryan and Brayden teasing me and Mitch. I did't need them thinking that I was in love with Mitch too. 

We spent the rest of the meal eating and talking about what happened while I was away. It was fun catching up with my parents, it made me forget for a bit about me evading the guys and I wasn't so sad. My dad even let me order a "welcome home" piece of cake- which says a lot because we never order dessert when we're out to eat. We drove home and after I said how exhausted I was, my parents let me be on my own. I went up to my room, which felt so foreign to me. The white walls were so strange, I was expecting to see the pale blue of Mitch's guest bedroom instead. All of the clutter took me by surprise to. At Mitch's house, there was only a bed, dresser, and a desk, so all of my fan art and posters and everything else that I had in my room. I took my laptop out and set it on my bed. I kicked off my shoes and sat down in my chair, which wasn't a fancy desk chair just an extra kitchen chair. I turned on my computer and my monitors for the first time in three months. 

I turned on my microphone and plugged my headphones in. Once my computer turned on I logged onto Minecraft, twitter, and teamspeak. After I was logged into everything I pulled twitter back up. 

OrangeApple12- Guess who's back, back again. Apple's back, tell a friend

OrangeApple12- yes i am back home! i miss canada though :(

I started to get replies welcoming me back and a bunch that were saying that I missed Canada because of Mitch, which was started by Brayden. Not too long after I sent the tweet, I got added into a teamspeak channel. 

"Hey Apple! Welcome home!" Joe greeted me. 

"Hey Jofuu!" I smiled even though he could only hear me. Jofuu was my nickname for Joe because I always accidentally combine his name and his gamer tag. So thus, Jofuu was born. 

"I got lonely and I saw that you were home, so let's talk." he spoke quickly 

I laughed at his hyphens "Sure Jofuu." Our little conversation was cut short by some more voice going in.

"Is that Bek I hear?" the new voice spoke 

"Poke! My royal brother!" I laughed. It was amazing how a simple chat with people you care about could make you forget that you were sad and felt like crap just a few seconds prior. I had gotten pretty close to Poke and Joe after they joined the Cube. We were all the youngest members, so we bonded over that and we became the "babies" of the Cube as Graser likes to call us. We often texted asking each other for help on certain subjects that we shared. 

"So I hope that you haven't forgotten which country you live in have you?" Poke asked as I scrolled through twitter, trying to see what I had missed while I was away, since I haven't watched much youtube while I was in Canada. 

"Nah bro, don't worry. America forever." I laughed 

"America! America!" Joe started to sing, Poke and I joined in. "God shed his grace on thee!"