Mr.Possessive (Pt.3)

"Yn why I am so stupid? I messed our relationship. I am sorry. I don't derseve you." He said onto your neck slightly kissing it. That sends chills down you spine.

"Its ok. But you are not off the hook. I can't still believe you did that and I can't stay here I need to leave." You got up and packed your bags.

Of course he tired stopping you but you kept on going. You got to the car and went to a hotel. The rest of the night your phone kept ringing and you kept on crying.

It has been three weeks since you last spoke to Justin. He did try calling you but you always avoided him; which you were good at.

During the three weeks you tired so hard to forget the pain in your chest, but couldn't.

You deiceded that instead of moping all day within four white walls you said "If I'm going to be all moppy I need some moppy food."

Climbing out of bed you to the full length mirror.
You realized that your belly looks kinda bigger. Turning your head to the side you rubbed your belly. Brushing off the feeling. Your face Look horrible: tear stains and red puffy eyes.

Shaking your head at your state you took your cloths off you steped into the shower allowing the warm water to run down your body. You scrubbed away all tge dirt and sweat enjoying the water, your head hung low as you started to think about Justin.

He basicly destroyed you in every way.

Steping out the shower you wrap a white fluffy towel around your wet body heading to your suitcase which was near the bed you started to get dress. Looking at your phone the time read '12:29pm' along with 30 miss calls from Justin, your brother, mom and bff. You dressed in a grey sweatsuit with black snicks. Rolling your eyes you got your bag and locked the door behind you.

Going into the elvater you press floor 1. Finally reaching the final floor. Walking through the relatively empty hotel lobby the doorman open the Double doors. You thanked him with a smile and went to your car.

Currently you are in a candystore trying to cure your broken heart with sweets.

   Kit Kat's
     Snickers
       Oreos
        Gummy bears
         And of course
           M&Ms

You went to check out the line had about five people in front of you. You were finally next. The casher who name tag read Bella. "Hello." She smiled. You were not in the mood to smile but you didn't want to seem rude so you put on your best fake smile, trying to sound happy. "Oh hey. How are you?" She replied with a "Good, what about you?" You told her that you were fine. After checking out you went to the park for some fresh breeze.

Arriving at the sunshine park. Walking to the nearest bench. Sitting down you searched in the bag for the M&M's. Taking it out you begun to shove some of it in your mouth. You then took out your phone to call your mom.

"Mom oh.... Ummm..hey. I just c-called to say I'm o-ok." Your voice broke. "Sweetheart, I was worried sick, Justin was worried sick. Why didn't you answer your phone? Even if you wanted to be alone, fine but at least answer to say that your safe" She raised her voice. "Ma, I'm sorry. Is just that, I-I just can't deal with all of this." You broke down.

"Ok, OK, where are you?" You told her where you were and about five minutes later she pulled up with your brother. She looked at your face then at you belly. She smiked a little before hugging. She turned you to the side and touched your belly. Feeling a bump she smirked even more.

Confused by her actions you you followed her to the car. Since your came with your car your brother Luca drove your car. Three of you went to your mother's house.

The ride was short but felt long brcause of your mom giving you one of her favorite lectures. The ride was over your mom and Luca was first to walk in the house. Looking upon your childhood home you strolled indide. As soon as you walk in your eyes lock with HIM.

Instantly you turned on your heels to leave. You felt the back of you sweats being pulled. "Oh no you don't." Your brother said smirking, knowing that you're pissed.

"Yn just please talk to him. He misses you a lot
Just talk." Your mom pleaded. "No mom. Why are you on his side? He hurt me, I was faithful. All day everyday." You tear up. "Please." Luca butt in.

Agreeing you sat down fear way from him. "Great, I will leave you two now." They both left, leaving you with Justin. Looking at the corner of your eye your saw his jaw clench. He now rocks a buzz cut, in which he looks amazing. Biting your lips you heard a deep sigh from him.

He look up at you with sad eyes quickly you turned away. "Yn, I-I want to s-say I'm sorry for hurting you. I know you hate me and that I'm the last person you want to talk to but.....but...." He cracked. Hearing his voice again was hurting you.

"Justin, ummmm. I don't hate you. I just though that you different from my ex's....... Actually you are different, not only you cheated on my but controlled me." You whispered, realzing that tears was on your cheek.

You turned your head again slightly looking down. A few darken lines was visible on his wrist. Stared at them for a while. Justin saw what you were so he pulled down is jacket covering his scars. "Umm, Yn don't worry about, ummm that.” he said nervously. You got up and sat closer to him. "I told you to stop cutting yourself." You said while pushing his jacket up

"I told you to cutting. Remember what happen last time?" You said sternly. "Yes I do remember. I'm sorry but it is hard. When you left I felt numb. I didn't feel anything. I deserve pain. I don't love her, she was a mistake. Don't think I don't love you. I do what I always do I fuck up things. It is not the first time. I hate myself for hurting you. I do want kids with you. I wanted to tell you but I want you to hate me like you do now." He began to get angry with himself, punching a nearby wall.

He lower his head, pressing his forehead on the wall. You removed his hands, looking deep into his eyes. "Justin I forgave you a long time ago. I love you you no matter what." You said. Turning him around you kissed him. Your hands held his face as his tangled in his hair. You heard a faint chuckle. You and Justin serparted and blushed madly. Standing there was your brother. "Umm, I forgot my phone. Imma go you guys continue you."

      Three year later

Your life with Justin was back to normal. You was in fact pregnant with a boy, who you named Drew and he is two years old. Currtently you are pregnanat again with a girl.You go a chance to meet Justin's daughter Aaliyah.

A/N

Sorry that I haven't update in years. I tired my best. Comment what you think. Sorry again.

One love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤