Beauitful Slave (Edited)

A/N

I realized I kept on posting 'shorter' stories than I normally do. So I will stop it from now.

P.S- This is a Fiction, so what you are about to read isn't based on a real-life story. And if the Historical part of the story is wrong, I am SORRY!

It is the year 1834. You and other women pond to steel cuffs. The group of African women are going to be sold into slavery. Surrounding the crying women were white men, harshly yelling. You weren't used to seeing white men so it was very interesting to actually see them.

Their blonde hair made you want to touch it as it fell on their faces.

The journey to be sold was the worst. The sun burned you rich chocolate skin as you walked through a field.

After what seemed to be hours of walking they ordered y'all to stop. You were now completely surrounded by white men who were willing to buy slaves.

An hour later it was your turn to be sold.

"Aye, nigger! Come up here!"
The man yelled at you.

You quickly made your way up avoiding eye contact. The stage you stood on was old and squeaking. Some of the men looked at with lust, I guess because they had stripped you of your clothes.

"Here we have a young woman. She is around 16. Sheis  good for bearing children." The man spoke in a deep southern accent. "Let the bidding begin! We start at two hundred. "

"200, can I hear 200?".

"300 did I hear 300?"

The biding lasted for twenty minutes and the highest bid was 900.

The man that bought said to address him as Sir Matt. He was a middle-aged man about 43 years old. He had some grey hair peeking through his black bead. He made his way to a cart and you followed behind. At this point, he gave you a coat to over you naked body. After about an hour of hearing the rumbling under the wheels, the cart stopped. You saw the giant gate open that had a huge 'S' in the middle of it.

The short drive the main house was about ten minutes long. Which was pretty long. During the ten minutes, you saw slaves working hard in the field.

"YN, welcome to the Smith's plantation." He said smiling at your, showing one of his golden tooth.

"Thank you, Sir Matt." He weakly smiled. You followed him inside the mansion. The sight of Fine China, a beautiful coach set and perfectly set dining table came to view as you walked through the main door into the living room and then the dining room.

"Jackie!" he called out. Only to see a woman come up to you and Matt with a smile on her face.

"Yes sir." she said with a strong french accent.

"This is YN and she is a new member of the house slaves. And can you clean her up, show her around and introduce her to the others?" he asked ever so politely.

"Sure thing sir." and with that, he left leaving Jackie and you alone in the living room.

After you were cleaned up you were being introduced to other house slaves who was Judy, Amanda and Luke and well you already meet Jackie. You also meet the heads living in the house who was Mrs Wendy, Sir Matt's wife, their daughter Stew and eldest child son Justin.

'Oh Justin ' you though as you looked at the sleeves of his white button-up shirt that was neatly folded. His bleach blonde hair slicked back with perfection. His hazel eyes shinned every so brightly. He was really handsome. You kept on staring at his features that you didn't hear Jackie calling you.

A/N

What do you think? Was it good or nah? Part 2 coming in the future.Thanks for reading.

One Love❤❤❤❤❤