BFF Time!

AN

Sorry for the mistakes...... I haven't update in a while so here you go......... LEGGO......

You and justy are bffs and basicly do everything together. But he went on a tour promoting his new song so you bearly see him and you are also busy.Justin invited you to go to the beach to chill with him.

Justin's POV

Its been a while since I saw her. The girl I will do anything for. I mean I just wanted her.

And she is YN YLN, my best friend.

Since I was on tour I finally was able to spend some time with her. I contacted YN and gived her the info and thank god she agreed to meet me.

After talking to her I got up and got dressed. I then drives to the beach. It was about a 30 minutes drive. Apon arriving I was greeted with flashing lights.

'Just great' I though.

YN's POV

When I got the call from Justin I was on top of the counter eating a sandwhich and after talking to him I ended up on the floor with the sandwhich spread across my body.

Even though I heard what he was saying I still didn't hear what he was saying. I quickly sat up and ran upstairs.

I took off my cloths and stepped in the shower. The warm water trickled down my body. I picked up my soap and scrabbed my body down. I washed my body then dried off.

I creamed my skin and started looking for a suit. (What ever outfit/bathesuit you want.)

I then packed a change of cloths and other stuff needed. I got my phone and wallet and went to my car.

It took me about 20 minutes to get there because it didn't have much traffic.

Lucky for me there was a parking spot right next Justin's car.

I stepped out of car only to be greeted by flashing lights.

A/N

Sorry. I know it is short and sorry about the previous update of this story.