The Visit

A/N

Sorry for the mistakes......

Justin is you best friend. You guys do everything together. You guys call each other pet names, cuddle and even kiss like it is nothing.

But then.........

YN POV

You were home doing the dishes when you house phone started to ring.

"Wonder who that could be?" You asked as you walk to you phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey YN, it Justin."

"Hey, whats up?"

"Nothing just chilling. What about you?"

"Just wash some dishes."

"Well, umm. Will to meet me at my house?"

"Sure. Be there in 10." You giggled at his nervousness.

After finishing up the dishes you made your way upstairs to take a warm bathe.

You dried off and then got dressed. (Outfit on the side)

You then went downstairs and went over the His house. Traffic was bad so you reached in a blink of an eye.

On the way your little cousin called you asking you if could chill with her. You informed her on what you was doing and she insisted that she come with you so, she did.

'Hopefully he won't mind' you though.

Justin POV

After talking to YN I cleaned/fixed the house a bit and got snacks. It took me about 20 minutes to do so.

I took a long, warm bathe.

Five minutes in.

'I just can't wait to tell her how I feel' I though.

When coming out the tub I got my clothes,jewelry and my colonge.

Knock knock.....

She's here

"Hey puppyboy, this is my cousin....." Said YN while smiling. She was then cut off by me.

"Candy, Candy Andrews" I said while my eyes turned black.

"Oh you should have told me it was Justin's house you were going to." She said satcastly.

"Hmmmmm I see that y'all know each other." She laughed neriously.

"More like hate." mumbled Candy.

"STFU you know damn well why I don't fucking like you!" I yelled.

"You know why I hate you. You Lil ass bitch." She yelled back getting in my face.

"Woah! Woah! Chill guys." YN screamed over Candy and I yells.

YN POV

I seriously was lost. Why are they acting like that? Wait! They must know each other and some sjit maybe happen for them to act like that.