Island Girl

A/N

Well I don't know if I said this (well type) I am from Trinidad & Tobago. (I DID) But I was born in Trinidad. So I'm Trini and the twin island is
above Venezuela.
And because if that I decide to make a preferences if JB came to T&T or the Caribbean.

Justin's Pov

Well I was in New York a lot of people was talking about Carnival in the Caribbean.

Well I heard about Caribbean but I guess they don't really consider The Bahamas as the Caribbean.
So I wanted to learn about it more so I called one of friends who is Jamaican, when I decided I just have to go there.

"RJ, its Justin. Ummm, I want to learn about the Caribbean can your help?"He looked at me and smile."Yes I can" he replied in a strong Jamaican accent.

I laughed and my learning session begun.

"Well now that he got that covered here are the best 3 islands to go too and their are Jamaica, of course, Grenada and Trinidad." (All the islands are beautiful I just used those)

"Trinidad, Trinidad. It sounds familiar. Oh wait that is the island people are going to play Mas."

He nodded his head.

"The girls they are sexy asf!"he started, "Doh talk when they whining."

"Whining, what is that?" I said while turning my head to the side.

"I will show you. Let me get my laptop." He said off in the distance.

You came back with his laptop and placed it on the coffee table and pressed play.

I was mesmerized by the motion of the girls waist. They were kinda twerking but mostly whining. When the video was done he looked at me and said, "Better than twerking, I know."

I nodded by head agreeing with every word.

He got an call from his girlfriend to go home so he did. He sapped my and said goodbye.

I sat on the chair thinking about this island Trinidad.

A/N

I guess I'm continue with shorter Chapters for now but thanks for reading.

One Love ❤❤❤❤❤