The Break Up (pt.2)

You were two episodes in when your door bell rang. You were surpisous because there is a storm going on and who will he at you door at 12.

"Ping ping!". The sound of the bell went off again.

You cautiously made way downstairs with your signed, steel baseball bat.

Something hit your door making you jump.

"Who is it?" You asked with a stupid look on your face.

You can hear some hums but couldn't make it out.

Another strike appear on your door.

"Its OK, YN. Its me Justin." You heard a worried voice over the thunder.

Your body completely relaxed. You processed to the door opening it carefully.

You looked up to see a torn Justin staring back at you. His eyes red and puffy. His hair bleached and soaked. His figured was droopy but yet lean.

He looked down at you. His hands made its way to your waist pulling you in to him. His wet cloths damped against you.

You were confused.

"Justin come inside. The water is coming inside the house and it is cold." You said.

You just nodded. You locked the door behind. He made his way to the chair.

"YNN, I am sorry." He said signaling for you to come closer to him.

You were hesitating at first but then sat next to him.

He hang head low. Almost touching his lap.

"You were right....... Right about Venessa.... She was just using me." He carmly sat then he got up and punched the wall.

"Justin! Stop it!" He screamed out.

He turned to you with tear stained on his cheeks.

"Ummm Justin. You are wet, you need to get dry." You whispered.

He nodded his head and follow you upstairs. Justin sat on the bed watching your every move.

You looked through your closet and found one of justin 's shirts and sweats. You handed him it and began to walk out the room.

"YN!" He yell out for you.

You turned only to bump into his chest. You looked up with sorry eyes. He smiled and kissed you forehead.

"Thanks for the cloths, I didn't get to say it, so thanks." He whisper while Keeping his eyes locked on yours.

"Oh no problem. Ummm I will be downstairs if you want to talk."

He nodded and started to undress. You made way downstairs. You ended up in the kictken. You pressed your palms onto the marble counter top.

'Why he got me all nervous?' You though as you wipe sweatvfrom you forehead. I just need some water'

You walked to the firdge grabbing a bottle water. You opened the top cap and put your mouth to it when you felt warm air on the back of your neck. Two strong, tattooed coveted arm wrapped around you, pulling into to a chest.

"How do i make you nervous? Is it the way I kissed your forehead upstairs? Or is it because I just make you nervous?" His voice rasped at the end.

"Ummm" you started, "Why did you come here?"

"I asked you first, so answer me."

"No I won't. You came her because Ven hates you. Because she fucked your life up. You always do this." He cut you off. "Wait I'm not done. You will be happy telling me you love her and then you will be crying to me and then kissing me! I was right about her but you never listen" You rant and with every word you stepped closer to him.

"I am sorry. I f-fianlly not with her. I broke things off with her. She didn't love me. You did and still do. I want to love you too."

You couldn't believe the words you were hearing.

Between you and Justin's rants you guys were now in the living-room.

" I'm love YN, I need you. I know I was blined by Vanessa's toxic so called love but you set me free. I need you, OK." You yelled.

"What the actual fuck. You never did. You only pretend because she doesn't want you. She just used you then dumped you. And oh do I know you will do the same to me." You yelled but your voice was just over an whisper.

"Yn, you and I both know I wont do that. I love too much." Hus face soften. His hands reach out to touch you but you flenched and moved.

"I am no ones plan B. Just leave please!" You cried.

"YN....."

"No leave, now."

He got his stuff and left in the storm.

You locked the door and moved to your piano and started to play It will rain by Bruno Mars and begun to sing.

Just like the clouds my eyes will the same. Everyday it will rain, rain RAIN.

The rain pored even harder. You hated yourself for loving him. But you couldn't help it.......

Aurther's Note

I tired but eh you guys seem to like it or at least I think you do. Thanks for reading Lil cupcake.

One Love ❤❤❤❤❤❤