BDay Bash!

A/N
Sorry for the mistakes!

You are a famous rapper, bigger than Nicki herself. You are turning 18 years next week. You are having a BDay Bash and anybody that is anybody will be there.

You were awoken by your dog pebbles licking your face. "Ok, OK. I'm up!" you said while pushing her off of you.

You got out of bed and stretched. You walked to your bathroom and did your hygiene thing. You then jogged downstairs only to see your big brother Tyga sitting on the couch petting Pebbles. He turned and smiled.

"So you finally waked up" he hugged you.

"How did you get in here?" You raised a perfect eyebrow. "Mhmm!" He stalled "Gem let me in silly"
"Gem isn't here, I can call the popo on your ass"

"Sis come don't do me like that"

"Ok, fine but, you owe bigggg timmmeeee!" You sang.

"Well, guess who is going shopping with their bro!"
"Me!" You smiled. "Yes, go dress we got to go".

You rushed upstairs, picked out undies and an outfit then you went to take a shower. After coming out of the shower you creamed your skin and but on your undies. You combed your wild, crazy hair into a high bun and then put on light make-up. After that, you put in on your clothes and slip on your shoes. You grabbed your keys, bag and wallet.

As you jogged downstairs you could hear a group of voices both male and female. You were confused but you brushed it off. You hide behind the wall and kept peeking your head out listening to their conversation.

"So Tyga, she is turning 18 next week?"

"Yes nigga, how many times you got to ask me that?" He cuts himself off and processed "Nigga you ain't going out with my sis"

You tried to hold in your laugh but failed. You ended on the floor holding your belly.

Everyone turned to you and started laughing as well.

When you retained yourself you walked into your living room. In the group was Tyga, Kylie, Chris, your sister Rihanna and .......

Wait! Hold up! Is that JUSTIN!!!!!!! That bish!

Let's just say you completely hate him. The first time you chilled with him he was a total DICK. You still tried to be nice but yet he continues to be a hater.

"Hi, guys" you faked a smile. "Hi YNN!" They said together. You felt holes being drilled into your face. You turned and rolled your eyes. He smirked at you. You hated his Lil bipolar ass.

"TeTe, can we talk for a sec?!"
Tyga turned and squint his eyes at you. A smile crawled across your face. Let's just say he hates when you do him like that.

"Really, YN TeTe" Kylie laughed. "Yes, she used to call him that so she continue so," Rihanna said will laughing.They all snicker. As you stepped into the kitchen the voices got softer.

You opened your mouth to talk but was cut off by Tyga's words. "Come on sis. I know you hate him but come on it just for the day." You rolled your eyes at his remark. He pouted, hoping you will give in.

"Fine but," you were cut off again. "Yea, yea, I know I owe yooouuu biggg timmmee" he sang trying to mimic your voice while turning around. You smiled and followed him out of the kitchen.

"OK, are you guys ready or nah?" Rihanna asked. "Yes now come on," you said while childishly grinning.

Part 2??
One love ❤❤❤❤❤