Artist

You are majoring in Arts. From an young age you had an eye for colors and patterns. Even though when people well say your drawings and paintings was and still is amazing you didn't believe. Because of your skills you were accepted by the University of Fine Arts, which is a school for talented people.

You couldn't believe it. You backed your things and off to college you went.

Walking the halls with you notebooks and scrap wrapped between your chest and arm. It was about six months you have been in this school. You didn't really make any friends but people knew because of your amazing drawing.

When it was only you first week you got an award for best painting. Sometimes other students will pay you to do their work for them but 98% of the time you would say no but the other 2% you would do it gaining a few bucks that you used for supplies.

Your phone beeped indicating that you were late for class. You short legs quicken. To make you even more late you were on the east wing and your class was on the west wing.

You ran as fast as you can. Well as in ran I mean you walked fast.
You checked your watch hoping you have a few more minutes to get to class but was wrong. And being a crazy person you are you started to talk to yourself. "Like why didn't I the stairs instead of walking through that busy ass cafe." You rolled your eyes.

You kept on going and at this point you were really running fast, faster than you ever though you could. You reached block 6 meaning you have two more block to go.

You turned the sharp bend when your you smash into someone. Your butt hit the ground first.

"Thank god I got ass." You whispered while rubbing your head. You looked up and saw all of your papers in your evlope spread across the hall.

A|N

I know it is short but I wanted to update so. Hope you enjoy.