Quickies

Justin have an interview with Ellen.

Justin's POV

"I just got off the phone with Scooter and he said I have to do an interview with Ellen." I said to my girlfriend while getting off the bed.

"Don't fuck with me?l! Are you serious? Omg I love her." She fangirled. I smiled and got dressed."You want to come?" I asked while brushing my teeth. "I am already ready!"

I crook my head to the side to see her standing by the doorway. She looked beautiful in her sundress and her hair in her famous ballet bun. "Aye you are you going to get toothpaste on my carpet." She pointed out. I blushed not realizing I was staring at her. She giggled and I finished dressing.

____________________________________

We were now in the car heading to the studio. YN was hyped and couldn't stay still. "Still can't believe you actually have an interview with her, AGAIN!" She smiled widely, and kept on yappying. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Come on get out car Babe." I opened the door for her. She hugged me and we walked inside greeted by flashing lights and screaming fans.

"Omg its Justin Bieber." A girl said loudly causing them to scream louder. YN and I took pictures and signed autographs. While signing some fan shirts when a girl held my face and straight up kissed me well pecked me.

I turned only go see YN frame opening the door. I knew for sure she is going to flip when I get inside.

I waved goodbye to my fans then opened the double doors and was greeted by Sara. While Sara she is like an receptionest, I think.

"Oh hey Sara." I smiled widely and she replied, "Oh hey Justin. Umm your room is down the hall and I believe YN is there by now." I thank her and went to the dressing room.

As I stepped in I saw that YN was sitting and the counter typying away on her with the cutest pout. She calls her pout her creative face. I guess she is on Wattpad again. (See what I did there)

"Aye, ummm bae. Are you mad at me?" I asked her nervously. She looked up at me and smile. That smile, oh no that smile.

Evil Smile!

"I'm not mad babe. But if you let another bitch touch you I will snap your and her neck. K boo." She said evily. I just nodded not wanting to make her even more mad at me. I hugged her. I pulled her on my lap and we watched Usher playing one of Ellen's game. YN kept on laughing and her boobs jumped slightly. My eyes widen. Just I was about to make my move, the stage manger came in saying that I will be on next ten minutes.

Ten minutes it all I need.

I nodded and he left the room. I felt YN slightly moved causing my already throbbing dick to go off.

She giggled and pushed back. "Babe stop teasing me." I hissed. She knows I hate when she does this. She turned her head lowly, and whispered, "Oh sorry sweetheart but Usher looks sexy in that sweater." She said lustfully, biting your lip.

"Yn.....babe...urmmmmm!" I muttered a moan as she started to grind on me, hard. "What Jay? Am I hurting you?" She moaned while turning her body so that she was straddling me.

I swallowed, my hands automatically made its way to the small of her back. She kissed me, and i kissed back. She bite by bottom lip drawing blood. She begun tugging on my shirt. I took my shirt off and she smirks. We conntiued to kiss. Her dress is now pulled up and my pants pulled down.

"Hands and knees." I told her smacking her ass. She followed her instructions. I position myself close to her, rubbing my too on her clit. She moaned and I slipped into her with ease. "Fuck, baby you so tight."I grunt. I started to move my hips faster a d faster.

(I don't know what to right. Cuttting it short)

After five minutes of back breaking, tongue licking, heart racing and of course back scrapping sex we both reached our climax. She climbed off of me smiling and gasping for air. "Thanks Jerry you were amazing." She refeared to my dick. I chuckle then I heard a knock on the door. My eyes widen and I told YN to get dress quickly and she did. I was now dress I went to the mirror and fix my hair. "Justin come one you need to go on now." Said the stage manger. I pecked YN lips and opend the door, John the stage manager smirk at me and say, "A lot of noise when I passed, so next time tell her to bite the pillow." I nerviously laugh.

___________________________

" Justin Bieber everyone ." Ellen yelled. I danced out. I was greeted by screams and a hug from Ellen. She asked questions but one stood out. "So, Justin, you and your girlfriend YN was caught kissing and stuff at the fair. And you had a handful of her booty in your hands. So tell us what happened next?"

I turned to see the picture on the large screen on display. I cover my face and blushed. "Come on Ellen she is going to kill me and nothing happened." I smiled. "Yes nothing happen." She rolled her eyes playfully. "And what about this picture and this one and this one." She said as three other photos appeared on the screen. I turned like a tomato when I saw the photos.

_________________________

After the show YN and I went home we just cuddle up with some netfix but I promise you we did chill after.

A/N

Well I hope you like it. Comment what you think and thanks for reading.

One love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤