SERIES?!

This is a very important author's note if you like this story, so please take a few minutes to read it through.

I've had a lot of fun writing this story, creating these characters and I hope I made at least some of you happy.

Buttttt!!!!!

This is not the end!!

I repeat: This is not the end!!

I know that I've hinted towards the history of Tristan and June's relationship quite a lot and I've promised you an explanation and now you're getting one.

Originally I was going to let June tell Jasmine and Jade everything, which I did do, but I didn't tell you.

This is because I've decided to write another book!!!

No joke, more books!!

And not just one, but a whole Twenty4Seven related series!!

This series will consist of four books. I've decided that the one about Tristan and June will be the first in the series, because it will tell you the whole story behind their relationship. And I'll call it Over And Over Again.

That means that this book will be the second one in the series.

The complete order will be:

1) Over And Over Again (Tris&June)
2) If You're Not The One (Rich&Jaz)
3) Show Me Love (Mike&?)
4) When The Stars Go Blue (Nay&?)

I'm not 100% sure about the title for the fourth book yet, so please send me cute songs I can base the book on.

I've already started to write the first book, so it'll be up soon, hopefully the Intro will be up today.

So I hope you guys will keep supporting me through the entire series, just like you've been doing for this one book.

I appreciate your support so much, your votes and comments make my day!

So I'll see you guys soon with a new story. That feels so good to finally be able to say.

I've had this idea for a really long time, but I only wanted to tell you once I've finished this book.

XOXO Nina