Now everyone knows it me

Nutsu Prov
Now that I have ever evidence I can tell everyone that Luna is Lucy why would she lie but before I tell everyone, I want to but let us do the Grand magic games or as the GMG it's been not long since she have joined but she must be in the GMG but before that the master wanted to give me and my team and Luna/ Lucy to go to Sabertooth for some reason but I just hope that she we'll blow her cover before hand but way well gray not tell me. The ice freak must have a crush on her but like hell why the fuck would I be jealous of him case I feel the since of the the feeling of jealousy through my body felt this way before is because I love....... Lucy? The day of the GMG Lucy or Luna help us by using the teleportation magic we came in first then our second team came in fifth, Lucy went up against Sting form Sabertooth she keep dodging but then she hit the wall that made her keys fell Stingy look at her with eyes looking at her with shock and then she just picked up all of her keys up and then jump up and went over him then she some all them at once then she told them to deal with him for her to get herself ready to do something everyone from all the guilds were surprised by this.
Sting Prov
She kept on dodging my text but you bumped into a wall and drop your keys I looked at them and they were Lucy's keys I pre-much almost every single guilt and shocked that this girl must have been Lucy. Then she just jump over me then called all her spirits and told them to deal with me for her to get ready then the kept blended their magic together then she sends them away she then took off her hoodie she had silver hair and blue eyes. She look so different but the same in some ways then I see a tail and wolf ears then she said," Are you ready Sting to lose yes or no but either way your going to lose." When she said those thing made me angry for some reason she was cute but there is something special about her. Then she howl she turned into a wolf that shock me she was fast she jump on me then turned back and the next thing I know everything went black.
No ones prov
We were shocked but master Laxus and Gray were not surprised at all but Nutsu on the other hand looks like he had a feeling about this then we thinking did she kill her or found them or is this truly is our old but new Lucy the Mach was done before you ever had thought it would be a little longer she came back and said," Yes you may have been thinking already about my keys but I bet your think about that I killed her or found them or even that I am Lucy yes you are right if you thought that I was Lucy as you can see at least three people know but one thought it was me the three that knew was Gray, Gramps, and onii-can ( brother) Laxus the one that have thought was YOU Nutsu I knew this this whole time since you were looking at me differently lately." Everyone was happy, sad, or mad at Lucy for hiding it but she would just laugh saying," I thought you would have found out faster then these but maybe not."
Lucy Prov
I told everyone it seems that they were happy, sad, and mad at me while I would laugh at them so I told them that I thought the would find out faster but it did not seemed not. Now it's seems that now everyone knows it me. I've be the phantom of fairy tail.